In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Yes or no to the following ?'s!
1- Neyland will average over 85,000 incl. no shows for '13
2- We will get 23+ recruits in this class
3- We will get 1+ 5 star aths & finish in the top 20 team rankings
4- We will win 7+ games in '13 before any bowl
5- At the beginning of 2017 (4 yrs) Butch Jones is still our HC
6- Smokey is the best maschot in all of college
1-coach jones and staff -excitment of there recruiting (yes) 70-80 at first..win and it will go up -85-90
2-hoping 25-if not close it down and sign a huge 2014 class
3-2-5stars top 15 class
4-7 games ..i think coach jones wins the game we are supposed to and maybe 2 upsets.close games we have coach and staff to win them.
5-year3-4 the way this staff works he could get extintion by year4..
1 - Yes, new regime and new hope. We will be competitive.
2 - Yes, 23 is my expectation.
3 - Yes, Lawson comes with some 4*s and we end up around 13.
4 - Yes, 7 games pre-bowl.
5 - Yes
6 - Yes.
Yes x 6
"What did he do? All he did was score!" - John Ward
3. No, but I do think we get another 4 star.
4. No, we will get 6 before the bowl game. Austin Peay, Western Kentucky, South Alabama, Auburn, Vandy, and Kentucky. If we get 7 it will be Mizzou.
6. Of course
This post was edited by Bill4volz 18 months ago
I think all are very true except: 1 I think it will be closer to 95-100,00 per. First game is always full and curiosity factor will only add to it. Then everyone will be impressed with the players passion and effort they will come back and the excitement will build. Sure bumps in road but seems we will at least finally be on the right road. 2. not sure - if don't get targets hopefully we will not sign bodies - best case we get 23+ of the kids we want and end up top 15 class. 3. We will get 2 5*s Lawson and Bell and flip couple 4 *s. 4. yes we will 5. yes he will as he becomes most popular coach since Fulmers heyday because of his passion and love for Tennessee. 6. Yes and he will endure himself to Tn fans everywhere as he gets loose after the Bama game and gives Nick Satan a nice nip. LOL
6. have no opinion..
Auburn will be much better this year than last. If we win 6 games this year that would be better than most ecpect...
1) Yes, as long as we win or play with great heart.
3) I believe the answer is yes
4) All it takes is a few great wins for the team to overachieve and have a cinderella season
5) Yes. I believe he is the right stuff
6) Do other teams have mascots?
5. Ouiji board just broke
6. Requires no Ouiji board, of course he s.
2. Yes but only 23
3. Yes...Lawson or Bell flip ...Class finishes 18th
4. No....We win 6 (Austin Peay, WKU, South Alabama, Kentucky, Missouri, Vandy) I think Auburn will be dramatically improved as they have alot of talent on that roster. But I also hold out hope for one upset of USCe or Georgia.....its been a LONG time since we actually upset anyone.
6. Of course!!
1 - I think you might be right but that is likely because of such a horrible home schedule to start. It is really embarrassing and tell us nothing about where we are! The first 3 home games might be that low even if we were much better. But could jump if we can get one upset @Oregon, @Florida, or vs UGA...though the low numbers from first 3 games will hurt overall average. They need to start 1/2 price tix for the first three games now.
2 - Yes
3 - Yes
4 - Yes: 3 cupcakes + 1 (Oregon, UF, UGA or SoCar upset - MUST HAVE AN UPSET THIS YEAR AND A COMEBACK IN MY OPINION) +1 Mizzou + 1Kentucky + 1Vandy or Auburn ... hope both Vandy and Auburn for 8 wins and some revenge)
5 - Yes
6 - life long fan but absolutely not
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports