In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online now 351 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
1. Is toney our best healthy DB? Can he play other positions or just star?
2. If not toney, who is our best DB?
3. When Randolph returns next year, will Moore and Brewer see much action?
4. What will the DB rotation look like next year? Starters? Nickel? Dime?
5. Has Tom Smith ever played defense?
This post was edited by bigorangekaz 17 months ago
1. Nickel/ Star probably only
2. We dont have a best one talent wise now or due to just being too young. It was BR and now it might be McNeil but too early to tell. We must get away from playing true FR and even true Sophs but that will not happen soon.
3. Moore will back up at S and Brewer will back up their backup or move to a sub LB
4. BR (we hope) and McNeil with Coleman and Gray/Bonner.......JRM might be our nickel/star (if Bonner is here...if not.....true FR Sutton or ?......hopefully a top juco CB yet to be named)
5. He will not play at UT much if any. Not sure if he played much D if any in HS but he would never be a factor there.
This post was edited by SamVolsam 17 months ago
Senior Writer, govols247
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports