In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1400
Online now 1607 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
There you go!
that didn't take long.
Formally known as govols011 - follow me on twitter @C_Dillard6
How in the hell do you put up with Wesley? Are drugs required?
Every post by the Redhead is required to be upvoted!
STAY OUT WES!
This post was edited by OrangeVol79 14 months ago
Yes, but I can't specify which ones.
How many cats do you have?
How many dogs do you have?
How many raccoons do you have?
Okay, now this is a thread I can get behind.
What is the biggest quirk Wes has?
1) What should I do to a child that just put soap on my toothbrush?
Are you afraid of a raccoon like Wes?
"Old School"! A strong defense wins championships!
I have one beellion raccoons.
Wes and I have one dog (Tessa) and one cat (Max). I have a four year old lab (Ivy) and sixteen year old schnauzer (Dollar), and a crazy cat (Mocha) that live with my parents.
Its now his toothbrush?
1. How long have you been following QC?
2. If you remove the perverted, borderline homicidal traits from Pintsize, wouldn't that just make him a metallic Marten?
3. Are you the only person in your family with even the slightest affinity for UT? If so, how do you survive?
4. What is your favorite kitchen gadget and why? (Don't worry, I'm gonna ask Wes as well)
Shockingly, it isn't the blue/pink toothbrush thing. He only uses white hangers in his closet.
Is this your body double?
Hmmmmm. Superstitious thing I guess.
I make Wes sleep outside when he misbehaves, but I think they arrest parents for doing that to minors.
So he's a racist!
I like stuffed raccoons; stuffed raccoons are adorable. The real things are scary little villains, and I hope they all die.
Our animals are both multicolored.
Just letting you know I am doing my part!
White power clothes hanging- new to me!
1. I guess about 5 years now. My brother introduced me to it.
2. Pintsize has a more successful love life.
3. No. My brother is a UT grad. And so is his fiancé.
4. My dishwasher. Standing mixer comes in a close second.
WE all know your bf is not very smart in selecting sports teams (cubs, and not a UT fan) are you a Tennessee Vol fan? Seriously Thank you for being involved on here you make this board even better than it already would be with your posts and humor. Wes is a great guy (dont tell him) and I wish many years of happiness for the 2 of you!
This post was edited by et4vols 14 months ago
Thank you! I really enjoy joking around with y'all.
I will say that there are few things stronger than a bond between a girl and her dad, and mine went to Auburn. I was raised an Auburn fan and will always be one, but being a UT student and being involved with the fan base has turned me into a UT fan. I'll be rooting for UT when they play Auburn.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports