In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1410
Online now 1493 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Ok ladies, here's how this works. Callahan will be presented with a set of questions. His answers to these questions are only to be taken as his opinion, nothing more. Let's begin.
1. Why have Butch and his staff had the success they've had so far on the recruiting trail?
2. EJ Levenberry, where will he sign?
3. Marquez North, where will he sign?
4. Will Tennssee sign a full class? If so, how?
5. Who is the best recruiter on the UT staff?
6. Seems like I see you on the board a LOT more than Rucker, what is the biggest reason for this?
7. Where do you hypothesize UT to finish in the 2013 recruiting rankings?
8. Who is the best recruiter among UT's current commitments?
9. Let's assume UT lands Von Bell. Will he play safety, corner, or nickel?
10. Who is the most underrated player in UT's 2013 class?
11. Which recruit have you had the most fun covering in this class?
12. Where's the honeymoon?
You got to answer 2&3 or we will riot.
Formally known as govols011 - follow me on twitter @C_Dillard6
6. Wes is either fighting with raccoons or some of his lovely followers on Twitter. Or he could be trying to decide who the new green toothbrush the Redhead bought belongs too.
Cue "Rucker's Racoons" twitter handle.
Staff writer for govols247 — http://www.twitter.com/RyanCallahan247 — email@example.com
The Dutch/French island of St. Maarten is my absolute favorite vacation spot. I highly suggest it. It's the island where the Int'l airport has planes taking off right over the beach. Great place, IMO.
This post was edited by indyvolfan92 15 months ago
I want to go there just to stand on that beach with planes flying in...
We spent out honeymoon in Destin, Fl. Absolutely loved it. Don't think there is any all inclusive places though.
It's very cool. Very loud, but cool.
On your post about Atlantis, I think they would enjoy it and it's very beautiful, but there are A LOT of kids and families running around 24/7. If Ryan doesn't mind kids, it would also be a great place.
Cabo San Lucas is the only tolerable place in Mexico I've ever been to. Cancun is fun when you're 18-22 and the sole purpose of going is to be wasted constantly.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports