In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
(1) Green to Michigan - they've never relinquished the lead and he's had them at the top for too long
(2) Bell to UA - He seems to enjoy the idea of learning from Saban. If he wasn't a UT fan, I probably couldn't blame him. I don't see how you do that if you grew up liking the Vols, though. Crying shame.
(3) Carl Lawson = VFL
(4) Marquez North = VFL
(5) Jonathan Ford = VFL (eat it, Franklin)
(6) Christian Morris = VFL
(7) Cameron Sutton - Will switch to Auburn. I really hope it doesn't happen, and maybe I'm being too reactionary to his quotes from last weekend, but he just seemed like he was on the verge of committing.
(8) Jason Carr = VFL
(9) Keith Bryant - FSU
This post was edited by Denver Vol 18 months ago
"When we step on that football field, everyone flips a switch. And it's on..." - Butch Jones
1) Green = VFL - After much debating, he realized Michigan is on another track to lose to Appalachian State and he would not make the NFL. Tennessee is on the rise and he wants to be apart of greatness.
2)Bell = VFL - He cant deny his heritage and knows that he will win a national title with Tennessee.
3) Carl Lawson = VFL - He just wants to kill some poor running back from the Big 10 like Clowney did with South Carolina.
4) Marquez North = VFL - He knows UT is Wide Receiver U.
5)Jonathan Ford = VFL (suck it Franklin)
6) Cameron Sutton = VFL - Sticks with UT and all the talent we bring in.
7)Jason Carr = VFL
8) Devin Bellamy = VFL - knows his chance to play in the NFL rises with this class.
9) Reuben Foster = VFL - says 'screw it man, look at the class they are bringing in. I have to be apart of that team!'
What about Franklin 3?
Come and take them.
I can get on board with that.
What's your take on Keith Bryant?
I like your predictions Denver. Any prognostication that has us getting Lawson, North, Morris, Ford and Carr works for me. That would be a super strong close. I have no predictions. I would just jinx us.
I think the most aggressive prediction there is Lawson. He's obviously very difficult to read, but we've been in the picture for a very long time and have an advantageous depth chart for him.
Green - Michigan. They've been the leader for quite a while and he's shown no signs of wavering on that yet. Our coaching change doomed us here I think. Green wants stability.
Bell - Alabama. Bell wanted to see UT win before he came here, and we failed. He obviously wants to be a part of a winning program, and we're not a winning program right now.
Lawson - Tennessee. We seem to have a lot of momentum with him. his family loves UT, Peyton Manning was his favorite player growing up, and his trainer is a former Vol. (Constantin Ritzmann) Auburn hurt their chances significantly by hiring Garner, Ole Miss is fading here and I just don't see Clemson pulling it off.
North - UNC. His dad is in the Tar Heels' corner it seems, and with him taking an OV there next week, I think Carolina gets too much momentum heading into signing day. Quinshad Davis Part II.
Ford - Tennessee. He'll flip, he will realize that although Vandy has been successful recently, that Tennessee has a much higher ceiling. Also, you couldn't hand craft a better RB for Butch Jones' offense.
Morris - Tennessee. He likes UT, it's the in-state school and he's said in the past that that is a big selling point. Knoxville is a lot closer than L.A. and he will get to play in the SEC.
Sutton - Tennessee. Despite his comments about the AU visit, I think his OV here next week will solidify things.
Carr - Tennessee. He's been committed here for a long time, and he has said several times that he remains solid to UT despite the coaching change. I have a feeling his visit this weekend shored things up.
Bryant - Florida State. We've tried valiantly, but I think we're just too late in the game.
Franklin III - Tennessee. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that he'll be a Vol. He really seemed to enjoy his visit and was certainly attracted to the possible opportunity of early playing time. He's also hand-in-glove for Butch Jones' offense.
Foster - Auburn. I think he sticks with the Tigers. He's from Auburn, has a good relationship with the new coaches, and even has an AU tattoo on his arm. I just think we're too late in the game here.
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by Fear_Smokey 18 months ago
"What did he do? All he did was score!" - John Ward
I'm buying what Denver is selling. If that was the haul, CBJ and team have truly hit the ground running and have exceeded expectations!
"Count it down with me. Five, four, three, two, one.
The national champion is clad in Big Orange!"
Butch Jones. Who???
I hope that you are right because you are more optimistic than I am. I do think we can keep Sutton, though. I just have my doubts about numbers 3, 4 and 5 on your list. It sucks but it's just my honest take on the situation.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports