In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1230
Online now 1073 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
1. Lane appeared to be the clear cut starter over Neal who looked healthy.
2. Chaney called 1 outside run all night for a RB.....Neal ran for 19 on that play in the 1st quarter
3. It seemed our team was ready to play except for Bray who never got on track and got worse fast. He overthrew a number of player....did he know he was getting clocked?
4. Did we line up Patterson at RB once?
5. Did Pig do something to deserve such a beating? I have not seen 1 player take so many huge hits in a long time if ever.
6. As for the QB change...Bray does not seem like the kind of player mentally that would ever respond well to a few series off. I think Dooley should of pulled him for good or figured out who could settle him down or get him focused the best whether that was himself (CDD), Hinshaw, Chaney or even Hunter or Lathers or Tiny
This post was edited by SamVolsam 17 months ago
Answer for all 5 is Dooley's piss poor coaching. I've been a supporter until today...if he isn't fired by Monday I'm not renewing season tix
man it would have been fun to watch if david cutcliffe had this offense this yr.
GO BIG ORANGE!!!
I wonder if Bray would have stayed at UT under Cut........I dont see them working together. Nothing I have ever heard about Cut makes me think he would tolerated Brays approach and I seriously doubt Bray would change. He would have left after a year. JMO those 2 would not get along.
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by SamVolsam 17 months ago
agree. cut likes to tear down and build back up. don't think bray could take the tearing down part
Definitely understand what you're saying, but it's possible that if Cut was there from day 1 he would have had a bigger hand in molding him and showing him what right looks like.
It's also unfortunate that TB didn't have a decent upperclassman to learn how to be a QB from (both on and off the field).
Cut would have tightened the ship in lots of ways the last few years. But I tell ya......Bray would never have made it. Chaney is really flexible and laid back. Cut is what this program needs......heck every program. He is a lot like how things are run at Bama from a system/structure point of view and demanding.
You are right that the 2010 class didnt have to compete to play or really much to learn from.
As much as I wanted Dooley to succeed it finally became clear that he was just a pawn to get us back on track. He brought stability to the program and recruited good players but its time to bring a winner to UT. Dooley was the answer to rebuild, now Hart needs to find the answer to win. Losing to Vandy 41-18 should get any coach at UT fired on the spot. Fvck Vandy, they are nowhere near as good as us...time to get a coach that can develop talent and win. Thanks Dooley for what you did....but its time for you to get out of Knoxville
Sam the reason you have these questions is because you won't concede that Dooley was never qualified to be the head coach at UT. That did not change just because he got the job.
Bray saw that radar gun and his head got so big . It was over before it even got kicked off. What GM would want him. Yes big arm but like c p . They are empty between the ears. Good move on ESPN and vandy in the radar gun. That's coaching there. Who wants to bet that was a vandy radar gun?
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports