In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Our get to to know a poster series continues with ONC, which is a lot easier to type than OrangeNCarolina. ONC, thanks for doing it and remember to pick the next victim at the end of the day.
1. How disappointed are you that Wes is beardless?
2. Which Carolina? For that matter, how many states have you been to?
3. Last Vols game you attended? What would you put the Vols record at based on your attendance of any UT sporting event?
4. How did you become Orange N Carolina?
5. Is it possible that you'll get in trouble posting in this thread considering it's, you know, Valentine's Day?
6. I believe this is Kevin's anniversary. Possibly. If not, I just declared it is. What did you buy them?
7. Now that I think of it, this would have been MY anniversary had I not grown a brain and divorced that woman. Would you have bought me something? It's ok if you don't, I prefer to celebrate DIVORCE DAY anyhow. It works out great though. My wife today doesn't like celebrating this day because of the previous connection. :)
8. Is a tomato smoothie considered catsup?
Previous Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with's:
This post was edited by polirules 17 months ago
ONC, would you consider the beard incident a wardrobe malfunction or a facial annihilation?
Please predict the redhead's reaction to Wes' actual face?
Good morning Carolina!
1. Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day?
2. What are your thoughts/predictions on Crockett and the Train Lady?
3. What led you to become a Vikings fan?
4. Favorite Top 5 Vikings?
5. Favorites Top 5 movies?
Reserve the right for follow-ups and additional questions.
"Old School"! A strong defense wins championships!
How dies it feel for poli to label you as a 3*?
1) how did you come by 24/7?
2) did you see NDS as win or lose for UT?
3) what's your favorite movie genre, and favorite movie?
4) what did you think or DVs vandy pictures?
Thanks for you time and Go vols!
Welcome to the govols247 hotseat.
1.How long have you been in Carolina. Which Carolina is it?
2.if you live in North how many crazy Tar Heel fan do you deal with? If South gamecock?
3. Do you like NASCAR? IF so have you ever been to Bristol up my way for A race?
4. Finally my favorite question- what is your favorite food?
Thanks ONC GO
There are only four answers to any question: Yes, No, I don't know, or the Correct Answer.
Good Morning 247 Family! Just got off work about 8:30 this morning and have worked 28 hours the past 2 days(yeah, I know W/K/R, wish your hours were that short). I am woefully behind on threads so I may answer a few questions, read a few other threads(the Crockett Choo-Choo thread is just too good to ignore) and definitely take a nap after while. But I will field and answer questions until all are addressed or until y'all have decided that you've heard enough for one day. Thanks to each of you for your questions and also to those that just read along. GO VOLS!
BUTCH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. GO VOLS!
Thanks for playing today ONC.
1. What's your favorite activity outside all things orange?
2. Better BBQ - NC style, Memphis style or some other?
3. What's on your iPod, iPhone, MP3 or radio now?
4. If your a golfer, what is your dream foursome and where would you play?
"Never take for granted what it means to be a Volunteer." Peyton Manning
Good Morning polirules. How are you enjoying the new homestead?
1. I've always heard that men wore facial hair because they lacked confidence. Glad to see Wes coming out of his shell.
2. Well, I tried to make the N multi-functional by reading Orange In Carolina or Orange North Carolina. I've been to 14 states and a couple of US Territories.
3.The 2012 NC State game in Atlanta. Have only been to 2 games so 1-1.
4.This could be a long story so I'll do cliff notes. I was born and raised here in the heart of ACC country. Watch ACC football on Saturdays at 12 on the Jefferson Pilot Network. Then at 3:30 would watch real football on ABC. Teams like Oklahoma, Nebraska, Ohio State, Alabama,etc. and of course Tennessee. With my love for football, I knew I couldn't be an ACC fan because the games that I watched at 3:30 were so much better. I spent the next 15 years searching for "that" team. In the very early 90's I had the opportunity to come to TBA for some conventions. Awestruck. What a view of the River and what was that monstrosity beside of it. I walked over to it and walked around until I could get a glimpse inside. It was love at first sight. So I had a blood transfusion to rid myself of the State Red and Carolina Blue and replaced it with Tennessee Orange. Been ONC ever since.
5. No, not at all. #1, my wife's at work until 5. #2, Not big on V Day. A card and maybe go out for dinner. Other than that, business as usual.
6. Happy Anniversary Kevin! Or not. It was a big, expensive gift and if it gets lost in the mail, just remember Kevin, it's the thougt that counts.
7. Yes, a lovely parting gift.
8. A better quesition would be "is catsup considered ketchup?"
This post was edited by OrangeNCarolina 17 months ago
Good Morning RTATL!
1. Is facial malfunction an option?
2. If he's lucky, it'll be as good as the chicks on the Gillette commercials. Realistically, more like the chicks on the Immodium ads.
Hey volviking! At our plant PPE stands for Personal Protective Equipment but WE know what it really stands for.
1. I consider this opportunity afforded me by my 247 family pretty special. Besides that, me and the misses will probably go out for dinner.
2. tCm has done went and got himself a girlfriend. Smooooooth. Nothing says love like monkeys throwing their dung at each other. Dang, I'm wellin' up a little.
3. Just remember watching the Super Bowl in 1970 and it grew from there.
4. I will name 5 but somebody's getting left out. Fran Tarkenton, Alan Page, Bobby Bryant, John Gilliam and Fred Cox.
What goes around comes around, huh?
Probably not as bad as you would have felt if you would have had to tell Mom about the genital bleeding.
Hello ONC. You must be getting a little tired by now. Here's three softballs for you.
1. Carolina BBQ or Memphis BBQ?
2. Best beach in the Carolinas?
3. Does a BBQ sandwich have cole slaw or not?
Thanks for playing and get some sleep.
Good morning dude!
Since you're from Carolina, do you absolutely love the song 'Carolina in my Mind' from James Taylor? One of the classics out there!
1. When The Weasel left Tennessee for the Left Coast, I had just gotten off work that night. I came home and turned on ESPN and saw it scrolling at the bottom of the screen. I was pissed. I was trying to find out the scoop so I googled Knoxville newspaper and ended up on govolsxtra. This was the very first message board of any kind I had ever been on and I was getting more info on the Vols than I ever imagined. I posted on there awhile but it got really bad and trolls were abundant. When 247 started up I said I would never pay for a site. So I resisted for several months but finally signed up for the free trial. It was awesome. Great discussions and the info was lightyears ahead of TOS. So I became a paying member and have never regretted it.
2. Definitely a win. CBJ picked up a lot of talented players at positions of need. It wasn't the Top 10 or 15 class we were hoping for but it wasn't bad by any means. I think we all see what lies ahead recruitingwise with CBJ and the Blue Collar Recruiting Tour. Nobody will outwork them and with a year to establish relationships, coupled with an improved win record, we may very well see that Top 10 next year.
3. I would say Comedy with Drama/Suspense a close second. Don't watch a ton of movies. I really don't know if I could narrow it down to one. I'll give you one with the right to change my mind as soon as I type it. Shawshank Redemption.
4. He got the Ban Hammer from the Vandy board and all of it's 40 something members. I LOVED them!
My pleasure! GO VOLS!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports