In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1410
Online now 352 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
"Count it down with me. Five, four, three, two, one.
The national champion is clad in Big Orange!"
Greetings Alderman. Doing donuts? In a trailer park? In a honda civic? MY MAN!
1. I have lived in North Carolina for my entire 51 years.
2. I want to tell you that I get bashed regularly by may Tarheel friends for being a Vol fan. The Blue Bastards are in abundance and there's not many things I enjoy more than getting them riled up. But I live hard, HARD, after the Music City Bowl debacle. But not for a couple of days afterwards. Even they knew what a sorry win that was.
3. In the 70s, 80s, and early 90s, I was a huge NASCAR fan but not so much anymore. Just don't like the direction NASCAR has taken racing. I have been to Bristol numerous times during that time frame.
4. Another one of those that's hard to narrow down to one. Maybe a Souvlaki Platter from the Italian Garden in Boiling Springs, NC. But if I could only have one thing to eat for the rest of my life it would definitely be hamburgers. LOVE THEM!
BUTCH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. GO VOLS!
Thank you ONC, Today I am safely in the class room.. Tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday I will be battling the elements again. Classy as usual sir.
There are only four answers to any question: Yes, No, I don't know, or the Correct Answer.
Staff writer for govols247 — http://www.twitter.com/RyanCallahan247 — firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Evening motownvol.
1. RVing. We have a camper set up on a permanent site in Saluda, NC. Only about a 45 minute drive from the house but a great getaway that we use 2-3 times a month in the spring and summer. Less in the fall for me because, well, you know why.
2. NC style and specifically, Cleveland County style. Alston Bridges BBQ in Shelby if you're ever this way.
3. You might not believe this, but I don't have an iPod or MP3. Strange, huh? But if I did it would be loaded with music from the 70s and 80s. That's what I listen to on the radio or my CDs. Or albums.
4. I played golf for years but gave it up several years back. I play disc golf now and love it. I still watch golf on TV. A dream foursome for me, with me as the golf cart chauffeur, would consist of Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Payne Stewart(RIP), and Phil Mickelson.
1. Carolina BBQ for sure but not going to shy away from either.
2. Depends on whether you're looking for seclusion or touristy. Myrtle Beach, SC is by far the most popular beach of the Carolinas and maybe even the east coast. We love to vacation at Ocean Lakes Campground in MB. Great family atmosphere. You'd have to ask someone else about the best secluded. Seclusion is not my style.
3. Real BBQ sandwiches have BBQ slaw on them, not cole slaw. If you've never tried it, come on down to Shelby, NC
Enjoying it. Got a small nap this afternoon. I'm off until Monday so I'll catch up.
Good Evening bleedorange. Sorry it's taking me so long. This is harder than it looked. Plus I napped.
Sweet Baby James is one of my favorites and Carolina in my Mind is the chocolate topping on the ice cream. Say nice things about me 'cause I'm gone.
Thought I was the only one with albums! Got one of those players that converts your albums over to iTunes. It's taken about 3 months to get through about 200 albums but it was awesome. Now to the question. Top 5 or 10 favorite '70's artist's to listen to and the best concerts you have attended.
"Never take for granted what it means to be a Volunteer." Peyton Manning
"Old School"! A strong defense wins championships!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports