In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1039
Online now 754 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
1. We continue to come out and want to win/compete. We have so far all year even after tough losses. Hopefully the leaders/coaches can get this team focused on the will to win and keeping a bowl game as a possibility.
2. We do not blitz. Keep it in front of us. Make teams drive 80 yards. We only blitzed 5 times the 1st half vs Mizzou and it was the best D we played all year for a half. We blitzed 3-4 times that the 2nd half.....we start the blitz late, too slow to get there, we dont get there, we get killed on the backend, and we took a player out of the play.
3. Offense just keeps doing what it does. 32 points per game vs our best 7 opponents incl just 13 vs Bama. Vandy has only scored 15 points per game in their best 7 games and their top was 27 last week. That was the 1st time all year vs their top 7 opponents Vandy has scored even 20 points.
4. No turnovers or limit key turnovers and kick the ball ok. Just dont make it easy for them.
5. Get some early energy in the 1st and 3rd quarters.
Butch Jones. Who???
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports