In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1039
Online now 335 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Our get to know a poster series continues with HopVol. I didn't necessarily get his permission, so this will be fun. Please pick next week's victim at the end of the day.
1. Why the name HopVol?
2. When's the last time you were at a UT game?
3. What's the best way to get your way?
4. You're as good a person to ask as any. When I was in town Monday, I was surprised to see that bookstore caddy corner to Krystal shut down. What the heck is up with that?
5. How much is too much?
6. Softball player?
1. Do you play fantasy baseball? If so, what is your team name.
2. What do you do for a living?
3. Are you having a good morning?
4. How do you like your coffee?
5. How do you like your women?
6. Mechanical pencil - 0.5mm or 0.7mm?
#4 is an excellent question. When I was there for the O & W game I headed there for a shirt buying frenzy, but to my surprise, NADA. The bookstore near Neyland was worse than WalMart on Black Friday so I exited there as quickly as possible.
BUTCH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. GO VOLS!
Good Morning HopVol. Welcome to the Hotseat.
1. What type of vehicle do you drive?
2. Married? With children?
3. What percentage of your clothing is Orange?
4. Do you do the WalMart thing on Black Friday, or any other store for that matter?
5. Would you wear an Alabama jersey every Saturday this season if the Vols could finish 8-4 and go to a decent bowl game?
6. Give us a 4 line poem about Butch Jones.
7. We all know Ryan's reputation for quick responses to our questions. Will the quick responses carry over to his honeymoon?
8. Wes and The Redhead are having a knockdown, drag out. Who will win? Describe a little of the action.
9. Favorite past and current Vol?
10. Do you attend any other Vol sporting events other than football?
Bonus Question. Describe how you felt the first time you entered Neyland.
Damn this seems like a lot of fun. Great questions!
ONC is good at this game
How did you get into brewing your own beer?
Is it a hard process? Take long to master?
How excited are you about the future of UT under CBJ?
What is your record for most high gravity beers at one session? Could you walk afterwards?
Where do you fall on the Orange & White game - good defense or bad offense?
What was the first game where you snuck alcohol into Neyland?
You're at a bar in Nashville sampling some beers and in walks James Franklin. What do you break over his head, an IPA or a Hefe-weizen?
How many countries, not in North America, have you had beer fresh from a local brewery? (I have found that many imports are much better in their hometown i.e. Heini, St Pauli, etc)
What is your favorite pub food?
Dry or wet ribs?
Moe's or Chipolte?
This post was edited by Ram_Lock 11 months ago
Its not a stupid question until you ask it.
Sorry Hop looks like the other thread has overshadowed yours ..
If you were devouring a Big Mac , would you be able to hear someone screaming out of a window?
Biggest surprise since Butch got here?
If you could be a football coach what coach would you be want to be ?
First thought when you heard about Golden?
Coming to any games this year?
Young Gun or Old Fart ?
Paging HopVol- HopVol to the ER!
We might never find out the answer to: "what type of jelly?"
1) what's your weapon of choice during the zombie apocalypse?
2) will Rucker ever get the air conditioner fixed in his car?
3) what's your most embarrassing Memorial Day weekend moment?
4) is Charles Ramsey the new modern day hero?
5) favorite incoming player for the '13 class?
What if we threw a "Wednesday With..." party and the guest of honor never showed up?
Staff writer for govols247 — http://www.twitter.com/RyanCallahan247 — email@example.com
I had the dang thing fixed. The place found a used compressor for like sooooooo much less money than a new one, and it was supposedly in great condition, but they put the thing in and it didn't work.
Now that I know how much cheaper a used one is, I don't want to pay for a new one.
Senior Writer, govols247
Bro, that Charles Ramsey can give an interview. I can't stop watching them.
1. Walk us through your last fight.
2. What jackass stunt would you have Ryan do right before his wedding?
3. Who would you love to be trapped on a deserted island with?
4. Would you like to punch kirk Gibson in the face? I sure would and maybe even a kick in the groin.
5. What is the first thought that pops in your head when you hear the name Wes?
Here you go...
Charles Ramsey melodically recounts the day he heroically helped rescue 3 kidnapped Cleveland women. ORIGINAL VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWRvfABo...
Well maybe our guest of honor forgot he was gonna answer questions for us on this lovely Wednesday, he must be an old buck and forgot. Well if you ever get here my question is this: what in the hell was so important that you missed your big night on this board, you my friend were the man in the spotlight, it was all about you my friend.
J/K buddy What did you think of the orange and white game scoring system that jones had? Thanks
Interesting thread, all questions no answers.
This was like Wednesday with No One.
Ok maybe that quote from The Office doesn't apply, but our next victim will be a warm body.
He is NoVa Vol.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports