In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1881
Online now 451 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Our next installment of "Better Know a Poster" will be Rodbeazy. Rod, thanks for doing this, particularly on short notice. Please pick a victim at the end of the day.
1. I know you've mentioned how you got the name, but refresh us on it.
2. Did you buy the tickets??
3. Dogs or cats?
4. My company gave me a clock about two weeks ago. It's sitting by my desktop. I still haven't corrected the time. Should I?
6. Today is tennis shoes at work day. Should I buck the construction tradition and wear my tennis shoes to the work site? I can't help that I have to be at a site instead of the cozy office, can I?
7. Play any softball?
8. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
9. I skipped 5 on purpose. Did you notice?
It is Wednesday, right?
Damn Beazy is gettin no love so ill think of a few right quick..
Are you still getting your tail kicked on NCAA?
What's up with the Tiger Woods Country Club?
If you were locked out of your house and car and golf ball size hail was coming down what's the first thing you grab? I'm going with old school mental trash can lid
When the zombie apocalypse happens what will be your weapon of choice?
How in the hell did someone figure out sheep skin would make a good condom?
Coming to the Orange and White game?
How nervous were you that Lil Wayne was going to die?
Best word to describe Kim Mulkey?
Why do push mowers not have a drink holder?
Pontoon or Bass boat?
Sloppy Joes or Hamburger Helper?
What would be funnier, Daniel McCullers doing the triple jump, or Jordan McRae throwing the shotput?
Who is left off the basketball roster next year?
Staff writer for govols247 — http://www.twitter.com/RyanCallahan247 — email@example.com
What recruit still out there do you want most for us to land?
What's your favorite game day tradition?
Finish this joke. Butch Jones, James Franklin and the Pope walk into a bar...
Good morning Rodbeazy,
Time to get on the clock. Here's mine.
1. Who starts in the backfield next year?
2. Will the Vols surprize or dissappoint in 2013?
3. What's your favorite thing to do?..... um,... I mean besides the obvious.
Good morning beazy.
1. Where are you from and where do you call home now?
2. What teams do you pull for in the pros?
3. Top 5 movies?
4. Did you get mad when they killed off Merle in the Walking Dead?
5. What was your favorite Rocky movie?
"Old School"! A strong defense wins championships!
Beazy, my fellow Carolinian, time for you to jump in the hot seat. Got a few for you but am more interested in your answers for ACV's questions.
1. Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' Donut? We're getting a DD in Shelby. Beside the Cookout. Like my fat a$$ needed that to happen.
2. How do you like your pizza?
3. How's the corn hole board business?
4. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
5. Any plans to crash Ryan's wedding?
6. Did you contact The Redhead about adopting a kitten?
7. Do you follow any high school football, and if so, which school?
8. Do you know of any practical uses for unsweetened tea?
9. Do you go to any Panther games? Who are a couple of your favorites, present and past?
10. Have you bought in with Butch?
Reserve the right to ask more later. GO VOLS!
BUTCH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. GO VOLS!
Let me see if I can knock a few of these out during lunch and ill get to the rest this evening
Its not a stupid question until you ask it.
1. Long story, I'll try to make it short. Rod comes from me calling my friend Ryan, Ron and everyone called me Red so he switched it up to Rod. Now the Beazy part is weird, it's pronounced Beezy, but my friend made a XBL GT HubBeazy and spelled Beezy wrong, so we called him Bee-A-Zy so I guess I just started the Beezy part.
2. I did and I'm super excited about it.
3. Dogs all day, big time pit bull fan (don't judge me) they're amazing dogs if trained correctly.
4. I would set it a hour late and leave work earlier.
5. Yes!!! I'm in the construction trade and wear boots everyday almost, deff rock tennis shoes when you can.
6. I do not. Played baseball my entire life up until High School.
7. I wanted to work with computers, preferably a Network Administrator. I'm a big time computer nerd.
8. Hahaha! You got me!!
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by rodbeazy 12 months ago
Actually no. We had to started over so were in year 3 and I've only lost 5 games, 3 by our back to back champ and another 2 by the same guys, just can't beat him...
You'll have to talk to Vols1214Goat about that he runs it, but we should start soon, the game is awesome.
I'd probably steal your trash can lid, or some plywood.
My 20 gauge semi auto shotgun and The Bible.
My guess would be they're extremely weird!!!
Maybe. I came last year, but I'll be in Tuscalooser that following week for my best friends wedding.
Honestly, on a scale 1-10, I was at a 10, I love his music, he's my 2nd favorite artist.
Because they suck.
Bass boat, Dad has one and I love going out on the lake with him. I cherish those moments.
I'm a hamburger helper kinda guy.
Hahaha. Deff would be big Dan!
Whewww great question, I don't have an answer for that, I'll come back to it.
Only one? Probably just walking around with my mother and enjoying the beautiful sea of orange.
James Franklin immediately turns around and walks out realizing he doesn't belong to be side by side with 2 great people.
1. I seriously think and hope it's Lane, I just think he's a better RB than Neal.
2. I think we surprise our fans and disappoint us as well, but no, this has to be the year be beat Alabama.
3. Work with my Dad.
1. I was born and raise in Inskip, Knoxville, TN! I call Charlotte, NC home now and probably until I die, I love it here.
2. I'm a Carolina Panthers fan, which isn't much fun and also I like NBA, always loved the Super Sonics and the lakers, but I really enjoy watching certain players more than a certain team.
3. Tough, ummm...Goodfellas, Talladega Nights, 8 Mile, Hustle and Flow, Road Trip.
4. I watched the first episode and never watch another one, I think I'm beginning to regret that decision though because I hear so much about it.
5. Never really watched the Rocky Movies.
How have you not watched rocky? That's just un-American.
1. Gotta roll with DD, Boston Kreme oh yeahhhh
2. All the way minus black olives and mushrooms those things are nasty.
3. It's going good, wouldn't mind getting some more orange and white orders, might need to post them back up since weather is getting warmer.
4. Dodge Dakota
5a. I'm still in shock someone would marry Ryno, but no, we all bother him enough, he deserves at least one day...
5b. No comment
6. I did not, I'm not much of a cat guy, but can't argue that kittens are awesome.
7. Not really, but high school in Charlotte, Olympic, just finished an undefeated season and won State against Butlet (I played basketball at Olympic, but we sucked).
8. I use it as sweet tea before I sweeten it.
9. Believe it or not, I have never been to a Panthers game as strictly a fan, worked a few times back during high school.
I'm assuming you mean players, Cam is awesome, I loved Cam in college too, he is so much fun to watch. Also you gotta love ol' Steve Smith if you're a Panthers fan.
10. We're #4 in the nation in recruiting right now, hard not to buy in at this point.
Any more? Come on guys, you can do better than this, I know I've been away more than usual lately.....
1) is North Korea really serious about launching missiles at anyone?
2) Ryan or Wes
3) favorite band of all time
4) do you wear thongs?
5) if Tennessee goes 14-0, how do you celebrate the moment?
6) how long before another jersey debate hits the board again?
7) most embarrassing Easter story
8) if you had a chance to be one of Rucker's raccoons, what would you do?
Ok, gotta ask-How do you make your PBJ? Strawberry or Grape
You still haven't answered my questions.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports