In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1230
Online now 1281 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Our get to know a poster series continues with Adunc. Adunc, thanks for stepping in and please choose a victim at the end of the day.
1. Where do you call home?
2. How much orange is too much?
3. Is Wes turrible at softball?
Normally, I'd ask more, but I'm running late! I wanted to get this up and running early, though!
One ? is all I got.
1. Your screen name is Adunc which I'm guessing is an abbreviation for your first and last name, but was it also intended to mean a dunc or a dunk/ a donk in hip hop terms? If not completely disregard this question lol
1. How are the kittens?
2. Are the raccoons jealous of the kittens or are they peacefully coexisting?
1. Were you a little nervous about doing this?
2 What percentage of questions do you think will mention Wes, kittens, raccoons, or red hair?
This post was edited by pepevol 12 months ago
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
"Count it down with me. Five, four, three, two, one.
The national champion is clad in Big Orange!"
Morning Ba Dunca Dunc..
How is it when your at that moment and a racoon knocks over a trash can and kills it?
How frustrated is it that Wes says he is too worn out from twittering all day?
Favorite UT moment?
You prefer Wes Duck Dynasty or Wes baby ass?
How was spring break? Did you beer bong from the 3rd floor, enter a wet t contest, wax the hairy guy on the beach, admire the banana hammocks?
First time you met Ryan's wife did you tell her what a cute kid she had or how she looked too young to have a twelve year old?
Favorite tailgate to do ?
Are jagerbombs still popular?
When Wes finally pops the question are we all invited?
How is the dog treat business going?
Is that the reason you got the kittens, to better find the perfect "taste"?
Finish this joke. Why did James Franklin cross the road?
1. South Knoxville. I like it so much better than West Knoxville, where I lived until I started college.
2. To be honest, and don't send an angry mob after me, I'm not a fan of UT's color. Most of my shirts are grey/black with the UT logo in orange.
3. I have yet to go to one of his games, actually. Oops.
Ha! I don't think I'm hip hop enough to claim yes to this question. I do sometimes refer to myself as "ADrunk", circumstances permitting. ADonk is a good one, too, since I have quite the badonkadonk.
1. The kittens are doing great! They've gotten more active and curious more quickly than I anticipated they would. They've almost outgrown their box.
2. The 'coons got in the trash last night. I think they're jealous.
1. Nope. I've been looking forward to it all week.
2. The majority of them.
How do you make your PBJ sandwich?
Strawberry or Grape
1. The raccoons are sneaky bastards. You never hear them. Ever.
2. Ha! I tweet as much as he does.
3. The football season before I started college, I went with my brother and his friends to the South Carolina game. They wore the black jerseys. I haven't been that excited about a game since, sadly.
4. Duck Dynasty Wes this week, but I always change my mind.
5. What happens on Spring Break, stays in Destin. (I didn't do any of those things, sadly.)
6. No, but I do often ask Ryan what he's wearing.
7. I don't tailgate that much, actually. Most of my friends are ambivalent, at best, about football.
8. I think so. I've never done one. I can do tequila shots, and that's about it.
9. I've actually considered auctioning off an invitation, if we ever get hitched, for laughs.
1. I haven't had time to bake since I got back from vacation because of the kittens, but I'm hoping to soon.
2. Ha! Yes. Cat poop is the secret ingredient.
3. Tragically, Franklin got hit by a car before he got to the other side, so I guess we'll never know.
I eat peanut butter on bread almost every morning, but I've never been a huge fan of PB&J. I prefer grape jelly, though.
Its not a stupid question until you ask it.
BUTCH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. GO VOLS!
Probably this or this since she's not sure if it's the raccoon or Wes coming home from work.
If Wes posts a question in here, will he get an answer, or a GET OUT OF MY THREAD reply? Or did you threaten him if he tries to steal your spotlight?
Tragically, someone dented their car.
This post was edited by AtomicCityVol 12 months ago
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports