In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1321
Online now 1346 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Staff writer for govols247 — http://www.twitter.com/RyanCallahan247 — email@example.com
"Give him six" "We don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabama" "Grit N Grind"
Earlier you mentioned that you are a Writing & Rhetoric major, so I assume that you do a fair share of reading. Do you have any favorite book authors?
***If that assumption is wrong, please accept this picture of puppies and kittens sleeping together as penance****
There are only four answers to any question: Yes, No, I don't know, or the Correct Answer.
Michael Chabon wrote my favorite book, Kavalier and Clay. I don't necessarily have a favorite author, though. I read a lot of everything.
Okay, here goes:
1) As a woman who lives with a "man", pick one of these two from a purely physical perspective: James Franklin or Will Muschamp?
2) How much cradle robbing is Rucker actually doing?
3) If Rucker came home tomorrow telling you a story about this 3 year old kid he met that he wanted to adopt - what would your initial reaction be?
4) Who's the better man...your daddy? Or your daddy's daddy?
5) Does Wes cry all the time? Or even more?
6) Do you have an older single sister for Volfan28?
7) Did you know that I beat Ryan 9-1 in the first week in our fantasy league? Dude has no game.
8) If/when you get officially Ruckerized before the eyes of the law and/or god...where do you want to honeymoon?
9) Why you be hatin' on Civics?
10) Please pick on Wes more for us...the board thrives at a rate proportional to Wes' annoyance with life.
Ha! You're a Cubs fan. We'll see where things stand in September.
This post was edited by Ryan Callahan 12 months ago
You seem to start off slow and find a way to end up in the championship game.... Last two leagues I've been in with you, that pattern has happened both times....
A very astute observation on your part.
The first week of baseball season is always random, though. My entire team was awful last week, and Crockett's played unbelievable well. Neither of those things will remain the same all season. You can't draw any conclusions, really, based on the first week of the MLB season.
In the NFL he gets guys on mediocre teams who have to play hard the last four weeks and can't rest.
I don't, actually, but that's a pretty solid strategy, IMO.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports