In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 453
Online now 1263 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Our get to know a poster series continues with allwillbeorange. Thanks for participating AWBO. Remember to pick the next victim at the end of the day.
****LOOK WATAUGA, I REMEMBERED!!!****
1. Did you think I would remember?
2. What was worse, the Dooley coaching reign or the Mayan prediction process?
3. Where's your excitement level with Coach Jones?
4. Any spring football plans?
5. I just realized I'm missing the Super Bowl to go watch the Lady Vols play at Mizzou. How crazy is that?
6. Have you kept your New Year resolutions?
poli all over it today! watauga will be so proud!
Now the questions for orange:
1. Where are you originally from and where is home now?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. Orange pants or storm-trooper look for away uniforms?
4. Favorite TV shows?
5. Who would win if they fought when both in their prime: Ali or Tyson?
6. Favorite sports teams?
"Old School"! A strong defense wins championships!
1. I knew you'd remember after you said you were setting an alarm. Now that I'm 42, I have to set an alarm to take the trash to the road every week.
2. Looking back on it, and hearing the TFP recruiting article along with Ramondo North's statement from Ryan's article yesterday, I'll go with the Dooley reign.
3. I'm probably not a very good judge, but; on a scale of 1-10, I was a 10 in excitement at the start of last season, and I was full-Gruden when the coaching search drug on and on..., and on. Now, it's turned up to 11 Full Butch! I think the team takes the attitude from it's leaders, and these guys seem extremely excited and are working their collective Azzanni's off.
4. Spring plans are very fluid right now, and it's sort of a bitter-sweet deal working for me. I'd love to see the O-W game, but depends on the schedule as we get closer.
5. I wouldn't worry about missing Tom Brady play for another trophy...
1. Over/Under on SEC wins next year?
2. How do you think the recruiting class fills out this year?
3. If Dooley had won 2 more games last year would he have kept the job for year 4? 3 more games?
4. When will UT play for another SEC Football Championship?
Good Morning AWBO. First off, thank you for your service and IIRC, your wife's also.
1. Will you retire from the military?
2. Any funny military anecdote you'd care to share?
3. What type of vehicles do you drive(personal)?
4. Have you ever embarrassed your wife or family in public over a Vols game?
5. Is there any other coaching staff outworking our Blue Collar Recruiting Tour?
6. Percentage wise, how much of your clothing is Orange?
7. I lied because I said that I wouldn't ask another poster this, but have you ever watched Vegas?
BUTCH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. GO VOLS!
1. Originally from Knoxville. Born in St. Mary's Hospital, spent first two years at Ft. Bragg after dad was drafted for Vietnam, then back to Knoxville. Attended Halls Middle School, Knox Catholic High School, and Maryville College.
2. Currently, I serve as the Army National Guard Liaison Officer at the Army Safety Center. My career is in Army Aviation with most of my time served in the Tennessee Army National Guard.
3. I prefer the storm-trooper look, but I wish we could swag-up the uni's a little while maintaining a traditional look.
4. With an 8 year old daughter in the house, I'd have to say it's "Adventure Time". I had to bargain with her in order to watch the second half of the basketball game last night. Growing up, it was Andy Griffith.
5. I'd go with Tyson
6. I was a huge Dallas fan growing up. We lived on a farm, so dad bought one of the huge satellite dishes and I don't think I missed a game from the late 70's until I left for college in the late 80's. Funny sidenote; we were family friends with Tim Irwin's family, and his dad called our house one weekend to ask me how to tune in the Viking's game on the satellite receiver. I was a big Irwin fan, so I watched the Vikings play alot if the Cowboys weren't on.
This post was edited by allwillbeorange 15 months ago
Where were you when sugar hill gang first became big?
Brats or hotdogs?
Cindy or Janet?
What would you think of Tony Jones coming back to coach here?
Are you a Dooley hairspray fan or of the Butch Jones Butch wax?
Would you drop your subscription if the Cubs won the world series or would you stick around to watch Wes became the worse poster of all time?
Women's Volleyball shorts or tennis skirts?
Player you think makes the biggest jump next year?
Sidelines or end zone seats?
Good morning AWBO and thanks for your time in the pit...
Will we make a run for NCAA or settle for NIT?
Who does bUTch upset for his first big win (SEC or will it be Oregon)?
Will Army ever beat Air Force again? (from a blue suiter to a green suiter)
This post was edited by Ram_Lock 15 months ago
Its not a stupid question until you ask it.
Mornin', ONC. We are glad to serve the greatest nation on earth!
1. Definitely going to stick with this as long as possible. I don't know what I'd do with myself otherwise...
2. Some great memories, and stories for the grandkids. One of the most memorable was flying over New Orleans after Katrina. The helicopter traffic would've rival'd DC on a Friday afternoon. We flew some supplies to Grand Isle, where all residents had evacuated and only first responders were still around. They were feasting on fresh fried gator tail, and invited us over for lunch. I couldn't understand what the he!! they were saying, but the food was great.
3. Chevy Silverado 2500 diesel, a Harley Sportster, and a Sea Ray Sundancer
4. Not that I know of, but my wife does think I've got a sickness... It's contagious though, cause half her wardrobe is orange.
5. I love your term, "Blue Collar Recruiting Tour"! If there's anybody outworking these guys, I haven't heard of it and I seriously doubt there is.
6. Not counting the uniforms, I'd say it's about 60%
7. I haven't seen it, but I've lived it a couple of times. I'm a sucker for craps...
Best series of questions I've ever seen on this site...
Who you got in a cage match, Wes or Ryan?
Is your wife like mine and think its odd for an adult to follow recruiting closely?
If your Cuonzo, what do you do to wake Stokes?
I was in 4th grade at Adrian Burnette Elementary, but they didn't play Rapper's Delight very often on WIVK
Love both brats and dogs with all the dressings
As the HC, no way. I think Zo can get it done, if he's given a fair chance
Butch wax, it just seems more masculine.
I'd stick around for the gloating. I've got a soft spot in my heart for underdogs..., and Wes
Skirts. Those vb shorts don't leave much to the imagination
I'm gonna go with Dan Gray having the biggest jump next year on defense and Pig Howard on offense.
Sideline seats for better perspective on the battles in the trenches.
1. 4.5 - with our best chances in the final four (Mizzou, UA, Vandy, KY)
2. Top twenty class with Lawson and Bell as signature guys
3. I think if he had won one more game, Vandy, he would've gotten a 4th year. Somethings are just meant to be...
4. December of 2015. Something about year three of coaches is magical
NIT..., again - Stokes without Maymon is like watching movies without
I think he may upset the ol ball coach for his first big win. All wins this year will be big for the confidence of this team though.
HA! Just as the Vols will eventually beat Bama again, YES!
I'd pull for Ryan, but I think Wes would cheat and win.
Yes, my wife definitely thinks it's odd. She follows some pretty odd stuff herself though....
I think Zo is probably doing everything he can think of. The biggest thing I think he could do is sit down and review the game film with him, and encourage him to be more aggressive. I'm sure he's already doing this tough.
Might earn him a spot in the barrell next week...
Five Guys or Steak n Shake?
Definitely Five Guys. I've spent enough time and money at the one in Dulles airport to have stock options.
Funny world. My aunt was married to Tim's late husband, King, before he passed away several years ago.
Small, small world... I've got a lot of respect and admiration for the Irwin's
Thanks, I never really knew the other two brothers, but that was because I was still young when he passed. I'll give the questions later though. Gotta go to classes. First day of my last semester, maybe ever.
Go get 'em tiger! Working World is waiting to take you on a ride. Good luck this semester!
1) how does it feel to actually have your thread on a Wednesday opposed to a Friday?
2) if they had forgotten about you, would you slam your keyboard in rage?
3) if you could parachute out of a plane to land anywhere, where would it be?
4) demolition derby or pig wrestling?
5) is it considered cheating to step in a ring with a six foot blonde and let her pin you?
6) NWO or degeneration X
7) is the illuminati still planning to take over the world?
8) have you given anyone the finger in a moment of road rage?
Man, am I late to the party. How's it going Allwillbeorange? I'll try to add some military flavor just for you. Here's my three.
1. The mess hall at Balad or the one at Kandahar?
2. Blackhawk or Kiowa?
3. What is your favorite MRE?
Thanks for serving and I'll send you a PM tomorrow.
HA! I thought this thread might roll to page two...
1. , I don't know if I would've answered much if it was a Friday. Especially this Friday, cause I'm heading to Knoxville for an Official Visit!
2. I would've probably forgotten myself, I can't ever remember what day it is - they all run together.
3. 50 yard line at Neyland with the game ball for the Bama game in a leather football helmet and a cape
4. the demolition derby looks like more fun to me. speaking of pigs though, my wife is trying to sell me on a tea-cup pig
5. It's either cheatin' or tryin'...., or maybe both.
6. I'm going with D-Generation X since all the AU posters on tBB use the NWO tag
7. It's a race between the illuminati and the Red Elephant Club right now, but neither has a Navy to control the shipping channels.
8. Never used the finger, but have used the TN bump law..., and I always mounted my trailer hitch ball when driving in DC. I took out two radiators in my four years there, by getting rear-ended... Rubbin' is Racin'!!!
You're not too late, ODA, and thanks for your service as well!
1. That's a tough one, but I'd have to go with Balad. The number of local nationals on Kandahar made it very uncomfortable. The German DFAC up in Mez (Olympic Village) was very good, and I had some good meals with the Italians in Western AFG.
2. Blackhawk is the preferred platform, but Kiowa is the preferred mission - if that makes sense. The mission of the Kiowa wins, IMO, but I was brought up as a Cav Scout so my opinion is biased based on primacy of experience. It's a nice feeling to carry a couple of missiles and a few hundred rounds of .50cal. I also prefer the role of the hunter vs. the hunted in the wilderness.
3. Actually, I've never been real selective on which MRE I draw from the box, I like pretty much all of them. That little bottle of Tabasco sauce makes them all better though...
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports