In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1051
Online now 837 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Our get to know a poster series continues today with Crockett. Thanks for participating, Crock, and be sure to pick the next victim at the end of the day.
1. What's worse, plantar or turf toe?
2. What do you say to a guy that had both, turf toe in the left/plantar in the right, at the same time?
3. I technically lived in the Chicago area more than I have lived in the St. Louis area, but I'd never claim the Cubs. Why do you?
4. Will you miss Bray?
5. Should I stay or should I go now?
6. How many downvotes will you get today?
7. What's the last UT game you attended?
This post was edited by polirules 15 months ago
Will go easy on Crockett today . . .
1. How did you end up in Colorado?
2. What pro teams do you follow?
3. How did you become a Vols fan?
4. What do you do when you are not diagnosing/treating turf toe?
5. Not a question, but hope things are going better for you.
"Old School"! A strong defense wins championships!
"Count it down with me. Five, four, three, two, one.
The national champion is clad in Big Orange!"
Do you think Peterman beats out Worley?
Prediction on Carl Lawson?
Does Vonn Bell start day 1? Assuming he signs of course...
How many games have you attended?
Who is LisFranc and why did she ruin my last two fantasy football seasons?
+1 poli for keeping this rolling!
1) what's your favorite hobby( not vols related)
2) Family man or single man?
3) most memorable vols game you attended?
Thanks for your time and Go Vols!
Who's your favorite recruit in this class?
I am viewing an explosively red morning sky while I read through these early questions. I will definitely get to them in an hour or so.
Classic by Polirules to ask for a limiting of downvotes. Ha!
Do you have any idea who your serial downvoter is?
This post was edited by OrangeVol79 15 months ago
If had to live the rest of your life eating only one type of meat what would it be- pork, beef, chicken or fish??
I'm betting kyvolunteer or orangeasylum
1) For the average joe, Id say plantar is much more common and much worse. For an athlete, it depends on their sport/position.
2) See an amputation specialist. Yuck.
3) Because I don't believe im bandwagons. I'll be critical, angry, and depressed...but i'll never abandon. Love my blue pinstriped boys. Sidenote: Anyone want Brett Jackson? He's good...I promise.
4) I loved watching Bray. I was never as down on him as most of the fan base seemed to be. That being said, I am ready to see a new chapter of Vols football.
5) Definitely go. Somewhere allsum. Like Maggie Valley, NC or Polebridge, MT.
6) At least 20. Whomever my downvote phantom is, he'll throw up his obligatory five.
7) 2010 Kentucky game. I haven't attended many in person, sadly.
Red sky night- Sailors delight
Red sky morning- Sailors warning
How did you come up with the username "CrocketTM"?
What sports did you play while growing up?
Will Tiger win a major tourney this year?
If you could ask Butch Jones one question, what would it be?
favorite video game and video game system? (expecting u play some)
favorite current vol on the roster?
most downvotes you have gotten on a single post?
worst and best movie youve ever seen?
You were pretty adamant early in the season about Bray going high in the draft. Care to make a prediction about his draft position now?
i respect anyone who says this about their team.. I seriously hate bandwagon fans more than anything..
If you were in the shower and a tornado came and the only clothing you could find laying around outside was a Florida snuggie would you wear it or show the neighborhood the goods ?
If you were on Wheel of Fortune and we're in the final round and Vanna turned over R _ L L T _ _ E could you answer it?
Any signing day plans?
If you could personalize a license plate for Wes, what would it say?
What ever happened to Tubbs? Does he post on here?
Should athletes in college be paid?
If you had access to the rock for an evening what would you post on it?
If you were one of the American Gladiators and James Franklin was a contestant what event would you pick to face off against him in?
Wanna crash Ryans wedding?
If you were to produce the Three stooges which would Ryan, Kevin, and Wes be?
Skylar Digging or Spani?
Better at speeches. Ray Lewis or Tebow?
Favorite recruit this year?
Super Bowl winner?
Name something that comes after the word pork? Cupine has already been taken
1) The ex and I moved here in early 2010. We hated the Midwest and were ready for a new adventure. I do love Colorado and the West, but I'd move back to the south in a second if they'd do something about that humidity stuff.
2) Cubs. Then a big gap to the Bears. Just am a huge baseball fan. I love my Bears too...but I could watch baseball every single day.
3) We lived outside Nashville in Hermitage. Neither of my parents were big sports people, but they always had me playing something (mainly baseball). I remember seeing Andy Kelly playing against Bama in 1989 in TV. I loved the big T on the helmet. I was hooked. Then when my parents decided...foolishly...to move to the midwest, Tennessee fandom became a point of pride for me amongst the throngs of Midwestern people.
4) Right now, I am trying to situate my life and regain some normalcy. You all and this board help with that. Im also back to school part-time for some additional certification. I golf...fly-fish...watch baseball...work on my shrine to Jedstein...think about how bad I feel for Ryan that he's a Cards fan...I hike, camp, explore abandon mines, and look for hot chicks who might want to be Mrs Crockett.
5) I appreciate it. Every day is less bad than the one before. If we could sign Bellamy/Lawson...it'd be a really great distraction. Hear me Davin? Carl? Please?
Other than "the most interesting man in the world", who inspires you?
Man, y'all are killing with the questions today. ATV showing off his warped journalistic side. Gonna be a good thread.
BUTCH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. GO VOLS!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports