In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Did you link the Family Feud episode with the "pork-cupine" thing here the other day? I remember seeing that somewhere, but I can't remember who showed it to me.
This post was edited by Ryan Callahan 18 months ago
Staff writer for govols247 — http://www.twitter.com/RyanCallahan247 — firstname.lastname@example.org
No I didn't but I crack up every time I think about it.
Ah, there we go. Thanks, OV.
One of these days, I'm going to photoshop a pic of you and Rucker together digging through his trash cans in the back yard with raccoons cracking the whips on both of you...
The Wonderful Rucker Raccoons of Watauga
BUTCH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. GO VOLS!
Good Morning tCm. Thanks for sitting on the hot seat today.
1. I would imagine living in CO 4 wheel drive would be mandatory. What type of vehicle do you drive?
2. Bojangles or KFC?
3. Do you get to enjoy any Southern cooking out there?
4. Is sweet tea really only a Southern thing? What is the purpose of unsweetened tea?
5. Does your office prescribe weed for turf toe?
6. Your impressions of CBJ thus far.
7. Are you in MST or PST? Does that sometimes throw a wrench in viewing SEC sports?
8. Will we be celebrating or drinking away our sorrows on NSD?
Wait, so I need to see an amputation specialist? Dang, that's harsh. I developed plantar around April and then got the turf toe in May while running steps. Slipped and thought I broke it. Rested for a couple of months with no relief outside of swelling going down. Went to get it checked out: turf toe.
Always thought it was a sissy injury until I got it. I get it now.
1. Is it raining where you are?
2. Did you wear the same underwear yesterday as today?
3. Ever get really excited and pee a little?
4. Have you ever smacked a bull in the butt?
5. Do you secretly disco dance behind closed doors?
I'm new here so I hope this is how its done!
This post was edited by ZoMBVol 18 months ago
Who does the best NFL end zone dance?
1) I think Worley will win out. I was actually very impressed by him in games these past two years, especially compared to his HS film...which didn't impress me at all. I don't know if he'll be a great QB, but I certainly could see him being successful...even with his funky motion.
2) Lawson is War Eagle, unfortunately.
3) I think Bell starts, but at CB. I like our safeties...a lot.
4) I have been to...6 games. All wins. Boom.
Because women are fickle. And I would guess that most of your players who were hurt played on an artificial surface. There has been a fair bit of research showing that there is a correlation because of the increased stress feet are under playing on non-natural surfaces using cleats.
1) Favorite hobby would be fly fishing...especially in Yellowstone. Nothing better on this amazing planet that I've found.
2) I am single. Not my choice, however. If any of you know any intelligent, attractive, funny women who like chubby guys...let me know.
3) Mississippi state game in...2002? 2003? I just remember it so well because I was sitting in the MSU section, Vols won by 40 or so, and I gave a lot of stick to whiny Mississipians.
I don't. Half the board has me on ignore though...so I know it isn't a guy like TnBear66. I assume it's someone who doesn't post a whole lot.
If anyone has any idea, please call Crimestoppers.
You must have two. I'm at +3 at the moment. lol
This is very difficult. You can toss beef, because I don't eat it. Fish, I love...but it isn't there with pork or chicken.
I would say chicken...even though it has fewer options, I think it's slightly more versatile for what I eat day-in, day-out.
My uncle always called me Crockett growing up. And since it has some connection Tennessee, I went with it. Crockett was taken ...so I added the TM. Boom
I played baseball baseball baseball until I was 12...then I started playing golf. I got good enough that I got a partial scholly for college, but then my spine fell apart and I only play a few times a year. Still a 2-3 handicap though.
I hope not. I really dislike Tiger. I had the...displeasure...of "meeting" him once in 2003. He was practicing at Bay Hill's range because the one at his course (name escaping me) was under repair. He was at the far end of the range being left alone, when some 6-7 year old kid walked over...very bravely, i might add...and asked for an autograph. Tiger had stopped hitting balls and was just talking with some man I didn't recognize at this point. Tiger literally told the kid "No, I am busy right now" loud enough that I could hear him at the other end of the range. It was one kid...not a line of 1000. It was just totally uncalled for and ridiculous. He's just a class A dickhead.
I'd ask CBJ if he plans to slow down his offense if the defense is swiss cheese again. Hated that Dooley/Chaney kept that up last year when it was obviously a detriment to the defense.
1) 360...it's all I have. I never really liked playstation.
2) I really enjoy Rajion Neal. I think he's an interesting guy...and not just a football player. And holy crap is he fast.
3) Easily the Penn State thread that Kevin ended up deleting. I am sure a lot of you remember that.
4) This is impossible. THe worst might be Moulin Rouge though...I fell asleep in the theatre. Best...impossible.
If he throws well, I could still see Bray going in the first round. Again, he's got much better physical tools than Ryan Tannehill and better numbers against better competition than Tannehill did in college.
If Bray implodes...he could go as low as the 5th or 6th.
1) are you a game of thrones fan?
2) garlic or pepper spray?
3) how many more years does Manning have left in the pros?
4) if the grim reaper showed up at your door and said it was time to go, what is your response?
5) will Butch end the streak against Florida?
6) zombie apocalypse or alien invasion?
So tell us about your medical career, are you all that you will be, or are you still advancing? Will you be a doc someday?
As you know (this is for the edification of others) I told everybody Crockett was right about the turf toe tangle. But they all turned on you and ignored me. Not good for you; great for me!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports