In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
I saw my first episode in season 2 and though I liked what I saw, I was thoroughly lost on the storylines. At some point here, ill get the DVDs and watch from the beginning.
"Count it down with me. Five, four, three, two, one.
The national champion is clad in Big Orange!"
Good afternoon Crocket. I landed in Colorado Springs about 2 hours ago. I haven't read the other posts yet so I give you three with a Colorado twist.
1. Best place to eat in Denver? Colorado Springs?
2. Best time of year? (winter, spring, summer, autumn)
3. What's up with the air out here? It feels like the inside of my nose is on fire.
1) that's tough. BeauJo's is great for pizza. Unique. There are a couple of good local mexican places too. Colorado Springs has a great upscale pizza place...but I can't remember the name for my life.
2) I like them all. Warm in the winter most of the time. Hot and dry in the summer. Springs and Autumns are beautiful.
3) I don't know what you mean. Seems alright to me?
Not Crockett, but if you're going to be in the Springs for a while, I'd suggest checking out Garden of the Gods. One of the people I record the podcast with lives there, so I'll have to ask her for some pointers on where to go...
No more questions from me Crockett, but wanted to give a big thank you for your answers today. Never realized what a great sense of humor you have. I do somewhat take offense to your answer about your medical background and experience . . . I mean I am an Eagle Scout and received extensive first aid training, including my First Aid merit badge, so I do feel qualified to sound off on medical stuff.
Still dishing out +1's to you.
"Old School"! A strong defense wins championships!
Absolutely true. Garden of the Gods is amazing.
BUTCH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. GO VOLS!
I use a towel to treat mine when it flares up. And steps. And, believe it or not, a bag of marbles.
I agree. I took college Biology and I have a good friend who is a doctor. Obviously, I'm well qualified to diagnose and prescribe any and all medical conditions. Some people are just elitists...
Just watch season 1 on Netflix.
Netflix is the way to go. At $7.99/mo for streaming, it's cheaper than even one trip to the movies, and you get a lot more in return!!
No questions but I have spread out 20 UP votes to you throughout the post.
Just another lemon into lemonade job. - Switchfoot
Great point WVa! That also reminds me - my Uncle is a doctor and he has been a major influence on me all of my life! +`1
Well, that's a horse of a different color! You should change your screen name to Dr. Volviking. My wife is in a Ph.D. program. It's not medically related or even close, but I think it should still qualify.
Any crazy animal encounter stories?
tCm, your sense of humor has really been on display today. Some of your responses were just downright hilarious. Appreciate you sharing all your stories and giving us a little peek into your life. One more thing. I really don't believe that there are that many posters that have you on ignore. Even when someone has you on ignore, if anyone quotes you in their reply, your post is seen. Anyone that reads them will realize you are a good poster. Hope you will continue to add your humor to your posts. I love a good laugh. Thanks for playing.
THIS^^^^. Thanks for taking the time out of your day for letting us all get to know you!
FWIW, I have yet to see a reason to block you, so there is that!
1) As a PA-C, do you have actual people typing your patient files, or does a computer listen and type as you talk? I do medical transcription for my mom as a side-job to pay for my, ahem, "extracurricular activities" in college. The only person in the office who's dictations I do are a PA-C as well.
2) Favorite city that is in a state you've never lived in.
3) Out of conference team you'd most enjoy seeing Tennessee play against?
4) Who will have the biggest breakout performance for the Vols this season? What about outside of the QB position?
5) Does Peyton do as much for Denver as he did for us here in Indianapolis? The man continues to be a god here.
Can't wait until the day I get to do one of these! Or maybe I shouldn't be so excited... Go Cubs!
I'll have to ask some of the locals tomorrow about the pizza place. Just got back from dinner. I went with a safe bet in Buffaloe Wild Wings.
As far as the ultra dry air, I'll have to remember to buy some saline solution tomorrow. Man, I can feel my sinuses shutting down.
Sounds good Tntoak except this is a short trip. I'll be on a plane headed back to Mass Friday afternoon. I was up your way last summer and ate at a place called Glacier something. Best Haddock I've ever had.
Glacier Brewhouse, by chance?
1) I do dictations, but we have a computerized system. I just speak and sign...i don't see them after that so I don't really know what happens on the back end.
2) Hmmm. Probably Portland. But I also really enjoyed Dallas...it's just so big it's hard to get a real grasp on it. Women are amazing in Dallas. Just...breathtaking.
3) I'd really like to see them play Nebraska. I always felt like that would be a fun 1 and 1.
4) I think it's going to be McNeil. I have a really good feeling. Don't ask me why.
5) He is already beloved. Small story: In November, an unnamed professional athlete in Denver purchased and donated 1000 brand new winter coats, hats, gloves and 4 pairs of winter socks...to the Denver Rescue Mission and the Catholic Charity house for homeless people. A big semi just showed up with various sizes and the homeless lined up and were given what they needed. It was at least 50,000 dollars worth of stuff. It was anonymous, but many people speculate it was Manning. This story didn't even make the Denver Post...I know about it because I am friends with a director at the Catholic Charity house.
Yep. That's the one. They brought out this tray of sample beers in little glasses. It was soooooo good.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports