In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1321
Online now 1414 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Ok Denver here we go.
1. If you could punch someone in the face who would it be and why? (If anyone ever says Kirk Gibson they will be rewarded with infinite uv's)
2. If you could have James Franklin do a jackass stunt what would you have him do?
3. Walk us through the last fight you have been in or any fight for that matter?
4. If you gave an answer to #3 tell us how it started
5. Do you have any crazy animal encounter stories?
6. What is the craziest thing to ever happen to Denver Vol?
7. Who would you like to see fight? Anyone in the world.
Thanks for playing.
"Count it down with me. Five, four, three, two, one.
The national champion is clad in Big Orange!"
(1) Punching hurts. I'd kick the Boston bomber in the face repeatedly, though.
(2) James Franklin IS a jackass stunt.
(3) Never been in one. I've broken up a number, though, the most recent being between a drunk, pissed off UT fan and a Bama guy after last year's game.
(4) Bama fan made a snarky comment, UT fan threw soda on him and shortly after fists were flying. It was right after my girlfriend and I decided not to go out to the bars because there would be too many fights.
(5) I've been chased by a pit bull and I swallowed a live fish once. That's about it.
(6) It's personal and I can't say.
(7) I'd like to see two Cee Lo Greens fight. It'd be like watching chubby T-Rex's go at it. I think it'd be hysterical.
This post has been edited 4 times, most recently by Denver Vol 12 months ago
"When we step on that football field, everyone flips a switch. And it's on..." - Butch Jones
1) which country would you like to see decimated by an alien invasion?
2) light saber or freeze ray
3) if you could make out with any male celebrity, who would it be?
4) will Rucker ever see the Cubs in the World Series again?
5) do you have any embarrassing ski stories to tell?
6) have you ever given your mother a terrible Mother's Day gift?
7) which player are you watching the most during the O&W game?
All of my questions are about Nashville
1. What was your favorite bar in Nashville?
2. Did you live on campus or off?
3. Have you ever been to Lonnie's Western Room?
4. Did you ever see the freestyle rapper downtown?
(1) No general populations, but certain regimes. I think Syria's government under Bashar Assad is committing the most unspeakable violence against its own people on the globe right now. I'd like to see him and his followers meet their fate sooner than later. Unfortunately, there is always another monster showing up somewhere on the globe. It's a function of nature and unfortunate combinatorial genetics.
(2) I'm not a virgin.
(3) Ryan Reynolds
(4) I'm baseball illiterate. I don't know anything about them.
(5) I threw up on the slopes once from a hangover.
(6) I've outright forgotten it, which went great. Make your mom feel unappreciated and sad. It's the worst.
(7) Corey Vereen and Riyahd (if he plays). I'm worried about defensive playmakers. The offense will figure itself out. You can scheme an offense into performance much more easily than a defense.
(1) Probably spent more time at Sam's on 21st than anywhere else. I wasn't really adventurous in college because I had no money.
(2) Both. My senior year I lived on 21st, right across the street from San Antonio Taco Company. There is a parking garage with townhomes on top. It was an amazing place to live.
(3) Yes, and I'm convinced you could take a 6 year old in there and buy him beers. Not only did they not check IDs, they were insistent not to. Shady, shady place, but fun when you're drunk.
Plus one for answering number 3...
I can't believe you named someone. +1 for being honest.
How do you make a PBJ sandwich?
Strawberry or Grape
As I was sitting in the passenger seat of a company truck headed back from Alabama, I started writing my questions. About halfway through my question regarding your non-violent beliefs, we had a blowout on the left front.
The driver yelled loudly in a panic for several seconds. Luckily, my sphincter had drawn up so tightly from the sudden screams, swerving, and the loud sound of the tire coming apart and shredding the fender that I was able to keep the contents of my bowels in place.
I have been sitting here for almost 2 hours waiting on roadside assistance. I have come to the conclusion that I should not ask questions, nor ridicule your passivity.
I apologize, and I have seen the error of my ways. Peace be unto you.
Can I go home now? Pretty please? I'll even give you back your Ryan Reynolds poster....
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
"Give him six" "We don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabama" "Grit N Grind"
Its not a stupid question until you ask it.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports