In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
It also costs a pretty penny just to duck hunt around here now. My boss pays out the woohoo for the spot he bid on.
This post was edited by orangeasylum 18 months ago
1) The field a kickoff stunt
2) Dark hair
3) Kiffin and Franklin would be near the tip of the list
4) Tennessee football player with pads and helmet when I was 5
5) I love to Crappie fish but never get a chance- don't mind watching a bobber for catfish
We paid 8k for a pit and that was 8 years ago
Just put a slab of ribs in the oven on 335 loosely wrapped in foil. How long would you cook them?
335 is a little hot- 2.5 hours maybe more- I generally go 5 hours at 225 on BGE- 2 hours unwrapped, 2 hours wrapped, sauced and cook for 1 more
This post was edited by OrangeVol79 18 months ago
My two rules of cooking BBQ:
1) Low and Slow
2) If you're looking it ain't cooking
Best thing you ever grilled? (Don't you have the green egg?)
Kevin or Wes in a cage match?
Who does the following choose?
Money is no object, where would you vacate?
BUTCH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. GO VOLS!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports