In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1594
Online now 1589 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Our get to know a poster series was amped up last week with LWSVOL. He chose Samvolsam. Thanks for doing it, Sam, and please pick a victim next week.
1. How do you pronounce your screen name?
2. At what point did you decide you were a Tennessee fan?
3. You're out of grape jelly. Now what?
4. Last television show you watched?
5. Last weight you lifted?
6. Last time you gave out a high five?
Lets go ahead and get it out there:
PBJ sandwich- Grape or Strawberry?
3. Go to the damn store! Course
This post was edited by OrangeVol79 11 months ago
These are great.
What do you do for a living? I like the research you do for your posts and I'm wondering if that is the work side of you coming out?
Where do you live?
How did you become a Volunteer?
Good Morning SamvolsammaslovmaS. Thanks for taking the heat this week.
1. Will you be crashing Ryan's wedding and, if so, will you be wearing all Orange or maybe an alternative black shirt/jersery?
2. Once Ryan is married, will we see less of him on the board? Will the new wife impose a curfew and only allow Ryan's quick responses at 1 in the morning to be with her?
3.Can we all agree now that Wes is a cheapskate?
4. What type of vehicle(s) do you own?
5. If you could only have one food the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. Favorite Vol, past and present?
7. How many game do you attend? Go to any others besides football?
8. Would you wear a Bama shirt and say RTR all year if it meant that the Vols finished 7-5 and went to a bowl game and won?
9. Got to admit that I'm still torn up about how the Train Lady saga turned out. Are you over it yet?
10.What percentage of your wardrobe is Orange?
BUTCH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. GO VOLS!
I will attack these doozies ASAP. Unfortunately have to work some too today.
2. Late 70s.....typical kid that was lucky enough to have a dad that took them to home games once I wad old enough to enjoy it and know what I was wittnessing. Around age 7-8
3. Go to Kroger asap but hope I have a banana to go with my peanut butter to get me through the
4. Grizz losing game 2
5. Its been years. Lifted in middle school thru college. Prob stopped in 1997 when I sold my gym equip
6. Gave my neighbors kid age 2 one yesterday
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by SamVolsam 11 months ago
Grape most of the time but I will switch it up if we are losing and need to go in a different direction
Good morning everyone. Sam, here's three softballs for you.
1. What's your favorite sandwich?
2. Favorite muscle car?
3. Ford or Chevy?
1. How many other sites do you post on?
2. How did you decide on Sam as part of your name?
3. How many UT games do you attend each year?
4. Season tickets? if so, where do you sit?
5. Are you a road game traveler?
6. Going to Oregon?
7. Going to Mizzou??
8. Live where?
9 Going to a caravan event?
I work at a private golf club in middle Tenn and I am trying to launch woodyssauces.com with a partner of mine.
Just the love of my Vols and I like to break things down a bit to see different angles and reasoning
Spring hill, tn.....moving soon prob to hermitage area
My dad took me as a kid. He has had tickets since the mid 70s and he went to UT. Natural progression. Not sure we missed a home game til I went to college
What's the best Tennessee game you have attended, any sport?
If you could only go to one game this year, what would it be?
Finish this joke:
If Urban Meyer recruited you, would it be to play the Percey Harvin role? And would you fall for it?
Grape over strawberry any day of the week! However, blackberry is top of the charts for me!
He would I am sure....I would of committed on the spot then flipped on NSD to UT to punish him on espn and expose 40+ other guys he said that too also
I will get to the longer question lists asap
1. The Olympic Club burger in San Francisco....its unbel. Chopped up bit of heaven on a hot dog bun
2. Eleanor in Gone in 60 Seconds.....the movie. Carroll Shelby knew how to make a muscle car.
3. I root for jimmy Johnson but I still like Ford Shelby mustangs......but Chevy trucks
1. I don't think I will. I would like to crash a huge wedding one day just bc the movie made it seem awesome. I will let Ryan have his day plus I would ruin their budget for alcohol and they would never see their cake if I saw it first. Plus I don't want to give Ryan the chance to say "Get out of my wedding (thread)" to me.
2. I am sure she knows what his job is and how much time his job takes up but from my vast experience no matter what they say......things will change. Advice to Ryan.....never have a quick response at 1 am
3. Some things are understood as a Cubs fan. You would think they would eventually just buy a title like the other major markets and even expansion teams like Miami did.
4. 2006 Lexus GX 470....its for sell.........heck.......everything is for sell bc I am moving soon. And I mean EVERYTHING.
5. I will expand it and just say breakfast. I put a hurting at Cracker Barrel and even Waffle House on occasion. But I could eat at J Alexander's for quite some time too.
6. Reggie White. Probably my first Vol I remember seeing play live along with Jimmy Streater. I loved watching Leonard Little play too. I guess I like elite pass rushers. Tony Robinson was fun to watch if I was to name one other than Peyton. Chuck Webb and Charlie Garner were the best (and J Lewis) at RB. Anthony Miller and Tim McGee were my WRs. Sorry I expanded your question again but Reggie White is the simple answer.
Tiny would be my favorite Vol currently. I hope Dobbs and Hurd will be on my list soon.
7. 4-5 games a year + @ Tuscaloosa if we play Bama away.........I can't miss a UT/Bama game. I usually go to a UT bball game a few times a year. Tough being in Spring Hill.
8. Nope. Not sure I would do it for a title.
9. I am lost on that question.......should I google this? Or will I not get over it?
10. I have my fair share but its probably less than 5% because I have more clothes than anyone I have ever met and every woman I date says the same. I have gotten a lot of free clothes through the years. Time to give donate.
Thanks for this honor Larry..........what did I do to you?
1. I only post 1 other and it is less and less bc of a few reasons. I am a huge fan of how Kevin, Ryan and even Wes run this site and its features.
2. It was assigned to me but its not my name. I know........long story. But its how I am known now......too late to change.
3. 4-5 + @ Bama if we are there.
4. Yes.....Y9.....in the dry but where we can see the jumbo-tron with a TV in front. We sat in Y7 about row 35 for years too but switched about 10+ years ago.
5. I have been to FL, Bama (every time), AU, Vandy and KY. I need to hit the other SEC sites soon for games. But....I have been to all the SEC campuses except for Ark, LSU, TAMU and Mizzou. I went to the National Title game and I also went to the whipping we took vs Nebraska in Miami. I think that was Tom Ozbourn's last game thank goodness.
6. My dad is going. Normally we only get 2 away tickets for each game.
7. Same as above. I will be at Bama.
8. Spring Hill..........soon to be Hermitage in July.
9. Not this year. Bit busy with work and moving etc.
1. The first BCS title game.........nothing like winning it all. But some Bama and FL wins are a VERY close 2nd. But there is nothing like a Bama or FL game for atmosphere.
2. I normally would say Bama but its away this year and IF I only get one game.........its going to be in Neyland......so UT vs UGA.
3. James Franklin who? Exactly.
This post was edited by SamVolsam 11 months ago
I was in Y7 up until 1990 when I moved over to section B.. I sat around row 17 I I recall correctly..
picked because I like Sam name.
Blonde, brunette, or redhead?
What is your favorite beer?
247 Brew Master
I bet you caught some fgs....we were too high.
Cold, yellow and free. Bud light and Coors light I buy for cookouts and tailgating etc
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports