In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1594
Online now 1579 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
1. Never really got into but I do remember one episode where they set up a whole band in his dad's bedroom and started jamming out at 4am. Sounds like a good thing to do to SamVolSam!
2. Technically it probably with my wife but I am going to go with a guy fight because that is probably what you are really asking. Last one I remember was 8th grade when a 17 year old kid on probation (I was living in West Virginia so this really isn't much of a shock) thought I had done something so he stalked me at a V-day dance on Friday. The next Monday I ran around the school trying to avoid him until I finally got tired of it and he sucker punched me from behind. Head hit a locker and I was knocked out for a second. Never really got into a lot of fights.
3. See above.
4. Do you mean the brother of Benjamin Franklin or the Missouri QB?
+1 for the pics. Great cars but that extra surprise on the first picture was definitely the best part.
"Give him six" "We don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabama" "Grit N Grind"
Late to the part but here we go.
1. Bacon or sausage?
2. Favorite place to vacation?
3. If you hit the lottery what's the first thing you buy?
4. Favorite meal whether it be something at restaurant or you cook it at home?
5. It's the SEC championship game, were leading bama 21-17 in the 4th quarter with less then 3 minutes to go. Bama has it third and 7 at there own 37 yard line. Your sitting in a luxury box on the 50 yard line. Butch calls you saying we need you to call the play. What's your reaction?
6. If it means we beat Bama next year in football you will do _____ to make that upset happen? (If you're willing to do what OrangeNCarolina asked then that would be the perfect answer for this one)
1. Absolutely!! Played alot in college but I haven't played since. I do still have my discs though.
2. Played a few times with Frank Wycheck and Craig Hentrich. Also, played with Toby McKeehan once.
3. See the picture below
4. Krispy Kreme all the way
5. Fast Food - 5 Guys and there is one about 100 yards from my work.
Sit Down - I will go with Stoney River...Love a good steak
6. I guess it would depend on what the Vols would win. Beat Austin Peay...probably not. Win a NC--I would say Anchor Down to the Alabama Defense
7. Probably 4.3678%. I have a lot of clothes including about 15 shirts for work so that is the reason. I do have a pair of orange pants though!!!
8. Ryan would have to enter puberty before that happens...so the answer is NO!!!
9. Good question! I am going to go with Justin Hunter. Not because I am a Titans fan but I think he is the the most polished player...plus I think he is the WR that is playing with the best QB (not saying much) and I really don't see anyone other than CP or the Rogers brothers doing much.
10. I have to be careful with this one but I will say I do have a few stories that involve women including one trip back from Knoxville and one trip to Vegas...but that's all I can say.
Just golf....Would have played football but it was the same time as golf and I moved to Franklin just before my junior year.
2. Only if wife is listening to it.
3. 5'11" 207 as of this morning
4. Captain Morgan
5. See above
6. Hell No!!!
7. No one whoever licked a frog to get high. John Wayne and Chuck Norris are the easy answers...but really how can actors be the man?? I will go with whichever Navy Seal killed Osama Bin Laden. Can you imagine if we knew who it was and that guy walks into a bar? Guys wouldn't just buy him a drink they would also offer their girlfriends as a thank you.
I'm Tony Montana! You f' with me, you f'in' with the best!
2. Vegas is my favorite. However, I have went 8 times in 6 years and althought I haven't been in 2 years I have really wanted to go to Atlantis in the Bahamas. Looks like a really cool place.
3. Season tickets to the Vols....and the chance to run thru the "T". Heard that Thornton did that and it cost $1 million.
4. Steak on the grill. I can season a damn good steak in my humble opinion.
5. Crush them!!! My call is a LB blitz with Maggitt off the blind side.
6. I will root for Bama to win every other game.
Sorry for all the late replies!! Watched a movie called "Broken City" with Russell Crowe and Mark Wahlberg tonight...pretty good movie but I forgot to check the board for a few hours. I will answer more in the morning if anyone else has anything.
Guess I need to nominate someone for next week...Vols8 have you done this yet?
This post was edited by Seanbt 11 months ago
He has not.
Sounds like a good choice to me then!!!
Great answers Sean. The Weasel pic scored a 99 out of a 100. I guess I wasn't too clear on the Vandy shirt thing. I meant wearing it to the UT-Bama game and by yelling, the Vols would win. But good answer anyway. +1 GO VOLS!
BUTCH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. GO VOLS!
1. N Korea or Iran or ND or Bama or Fl......which would you root for first?
2. Do you think Cuonzo will make it to the 2015-16 season?
3. Belly and long putter ok with you or not and why?
4. Who won in the last dance contest you entered as he must be able to throw it down?
5. Does Tiger break Jacks 18 majors?
6. Does LeBron equal MJs 6 titles and if so where does he rank all time or if he only wins half of MJs 6= 3......where will he fall?
Dont make me come to your house.....
4. The Vandy coach.
1. You gave me an out.....Notre Dame. I actually kinda like the Irish....possibly because I always hated Miami.
2. Yes...this year will give him a few years and could provide some momentum for the future. However, if he screws it up he is done.
3. Hate them. I agree that you shouldn't be able to anchor the club to your body. I think the USGA did a great job writing the rule so you could still use them just not in that manner.
4. Some guy named Usher Terry Raymond...I came in 2nd by doing the pile driver.
5. Yes....he just has too many more tournaments to play and his conditioning will allow him to play for a long time.
6. No...not even close. I think LeBron gets 3-4 and is considered a top 10 player of all time. I think people forget the kinda of competitor that MJ was and how great of a defender he was. The scoring is always remembered but nobody remembers he is tied for the lead with 9 all-NBA defensive first teams. He also scored all those points when you could pummel guys....remember the Knicks?
Your team. All the time.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports