In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1351
Online now 1305 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Thanks for answering, 28 states is really good, I've only been to about 10, but I've flown through about 30.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
1) Not really. The only game I've been to since graduating is the Mizzou game this year. In general, I haven't been able to get back to TN as much as I'd like. Small kids will do that to you. One more reason to move back, right?
2) I'm more of a financial account (SEC and other external reporting) than a tax accountant so I'm not 100% sure. Generally, though, people who file for extensions are doing so because their returns are more complicated or require more backup, and that in itself raises the likelihood of an audit. So I guess my answer to your question would be probably no.
3) I work for InnerWorkings. We don't do any actual printing, but we use our network of printers and suppliers and our purchasing power to procure materials and manage the printing needs of our clients. We're a fairly young company that's growing really fast. It's a good place to work.
This post was edited by smasher423 12 months ago
1) Not familiar with that.... Is it a restaurant? There is definitely some great Italian food up here. The real authentic places are down near the old Capone areas on the South Side. There is a place called Sapori Trattoria in Lincoln Park that we go to a lot and it's fantastic. They have a seafood risotto that has the entire ocean in it.
2) Neither. Lou Malnati's.
3) I don't really follow soccer so I'll pass on that one.
4) I don't quite know yet. He's a skinny little guy and loves to run so he's looking like maybe a soccer player right now. My youngest one appears to be the brute of the family. I call him my little linebacker.
IYO, who's fanbase is the worst in the SEC and nation (if its different)...and why?
1. I also love the FNL series and miss it dearly.
2. If you could have any poster on here do a jackass stunt who would it be and what would they do?
3. Walk us through your last fight.
4. Any crazy animal encounters?
5. Who would you like to punch in the face or who do you hold a grudge to?
6. Are you a cook and if so, whats your best dish?
7. If you could make James Franklin do something really stupid or embarrassing what would he have to do?
Thanks for playing along really enjoyed getting to know you...
How do you make a PBJ sandwich?
Grape or Strawberry
Bama is the only answer to this!
Hey Smasher. Enjoyed catching up on your Q & A's after a long day at work. You're doing a great job, just watch out for ol' pepe's stuff. He's setting you up for something dastardly.
Got 10 for ya.
1. Early bird or night owl?
2. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
3. If you could only have one thing to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. If you had to give up one of the following, which would it be? Television or cell phone?
5. Describe each of the mods in 3 words.
6. Besides pepevol, who's the biggest Boy George fan that you know?
7. Lane "The Weasel" Kiffin, sorrya$$ POS or sorry$$ POS?
8. Who's your favorite assistant coach on the UT staff?
9. Have you ever rolled a tree with toilet paper?
10. What 2 teams will be the next to join the SEC?
Thanks for sittin' on the hot seat. GO VOLS!
BUTCH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. GO VOLS!
What part of "in strictest confidence" do you not understand? Jerk.
"Give him six" "We don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabama" "Grit N Grind"
Bama or Vandy is probably the popular answer, but I'm gonna say UK basketball fans are the worst of both.
1. Me too. #texasforever
2. hdrizzle getting a giant Derek Dooley face tattooed on his back a la Steve-O.
3. I'll save that for my marriage counselor.
4. I stepped on a rattlesnake once while trail running in a park. It was on the other side of a tree that had fallen across the trail so I jumped over and didn't see it until I was a few inches from landing on it. Scared the absolute sh-t out of me but fortunately no bites.
5. No one I know personally, but most reality TV stars should be punched in the face.
6. I like to cook, but I wouldn't say I'm great at it. My best dish is probably my burgers. Just the right amount of worcestershire sauce and seasoning, then grill to perfection (medium rare to medium). I also like making breakfast. I just scramble some eggs and throw in whatever I can find in the kitchen (ham, cheese, spinach, salsa, mushrooms, hot sauce, etc.).
7. I don't have to make him do anything. He embarrasses himself every time he opens his mouth.
Ahhh, the most popular WW question. Was wondering when this would come. Honestly, I don't care. I like them both. PB&J is one of those things I hardly ever eat, but when I do I always say, "This is so good. Why don't I eat this more often?"
1) Definitely a night owl.
2) We have a CR-V, but it's mostly my wife's car and I don't drive very often. I get to take the train to work since we live in the city and my office is downtown. It gives me a nice 45 minutes of quiet to listen to music and catch up on GVX247 or Twitter.
3) I think I could eat Jimmy John's #11 every day and never get tired of it.
4) TV. It would suck, but giving up a cell phone would change how you live your life so that would suck worse.
5) Wes - "What's up nerds..." Ryan - "I already mentioned..." Kevin - "Gonna lock this..."
6) Do Boy George fans exist? Serious question.
8) I like Stripling a lot. He's the old timer on this staff, and I think he's pretty well respected. Also, he stuck around at Cincy to coach their bowl game, and you could tell the players loved him by the way they celebrated with him after the game. He's been around the game a long time and he's coached a lot of pros, so I'm hoping he can unleash some of the potential that our veteran D-line is capable of.
9) Yes, but it's been a long time since then.
10) Completely uneducated guess: Virginia Tech and NC State
Great answers Smasher. +1 GO VOLS!
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by OrangeNCarolina 12 months ago
How did you avoid an answer?
Two jars on the table- one strawberry one grape- your bread already has peanut butter on it or maybe you're a mixer-which jar do you go to with the spoon??
Haha. I see how it is. No half answers allowed here.
It changes from day to day, but if I'm making it at this moment, grape is sounding pretty good.
Who's the next victim?
Grape is the right answer- see Kevin about your prize! Ha
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports