In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Wes can set up his own thread!
Our Get to Know a Poster series continues with tntoak, a guy I met very briefly at the football home opener this year.
Thanks, tntoak, for doing this. At the end of the day, please name the next victim.
1. How in the name of Tee Martin did you end up in Alaska? When did you go up there?
2. Alaska is big. Way big. How many times, after someone hears you live there, have you been asked if you know "so and so", because they're from Alaska?
3. You are planning to go to another game, next year, right?
4. I understand how hard it was to 'be a fan' before the Internet. My UT stuff was limited to what I could find randomly in sport apparel stores. How did you cope?
5. Can you mail me a snowball?
What is the coldest and warmest temp you have seen in Alaska?
Are you really cooler than a polar bears toenails?
Staff writer for govols247 — http://www.twitter.com/RyanCallahan247 — firstname.lastname@example.org
How depressing is the dark season?
Where u from? Why are you a VFL?
"Old School"! A strong defense wins championships!
"Count it down with me. Five, four, three, two, one.
The national champion is clad in Big Orange!"
do you ever want to see salmon again?
Have you ever played golf at midnight?
How warm is it in July? I'm coming up on cruise ship what do I def need to see?
This post was edited by Fatboygolf 19 months ago
Have you ever got one if those ice houses and fished? Always thought that looked cool
I think cool is an understatement... down right cold ;)
How much of Alaska is dry? and are you in a dry area or not?
You are driving in a remote, isolated, lonely road in Alaska (a rarity, I'm sure). You see a stranded motorist flagging you down.
The motorist says, "Hi, I'm Nick Saban. I coach college football back in America. I wanted to get away for a few weeks and drove up here. I didn't tell anyone where I was going, didn't even bring a cell phone.."
"My car died on me. You are gonna have to take me to one of your villages so I can get back home. Wait,
you do speak English, right?"
Your question is: How would you dispose of the body, and would you keep any of his national championship rings as a memento?"
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
- Do you know anyone that tries to or has made a fortune mining gold or is that reality TV b.s.?
- before moving to AK what was the coldest place you had ever been?
- How prepared would you say you were for your first winter in Alaska?
Did you cuss when Tee said no?
Any hot prospects in your effort to return home permanently?
Have you ever been snow-mobiling with the Palin's?
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports