In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
OK, now that the site is working, let's do this.
And before anyone asks ... no, I have never butt-chugged. I have never put Franzia into a tube and then put that tube up my tailpipe.
Senior Writer, govols247
What's the worst recent topic in the UT universe?
- Butt chugging
- Black Helmets
It seems to me that Coach Dooley has just about run out of patience with questions that he perceives are not very intelligent. What is the over/under on how many games before he throws pens and other items at a post game press conference at a sports writer that asks a dumb question?
-You can have a beer with anyone currently alive, who is it?
-Does Rogain work for facial hair?
-Is there a better Mexican restaurant in Knoxville than Soccer Taco?
"Count it down with me. Five, four, three, two, one.
The national champion is clad in Big Orange!"
Could you talk TR into signing up for a GoVols247 account? It would....spice things up a bit around here
*For clarification sake, I'm referring to the TR who calls into your radio show every now and then. Of course you probably know who I'm talking about lol.
This post was edited by Nick 1 21 months ago
A guy who calls into Swain and Rucker during the week sometimes. He's a hoot, and has very colorful opinions on UT football, but I wouldn't call him a flamer. (I don't know his real name)
Is butt chugging gate the most hilarious thing you've ever seen at UT?
Is there a question you keep waiting for one of us to ask?
Seen a tweet by Patrick Brown that said the coaches moved into their new offices. Is the new facility finally complete?
Staff writer for govols247 — http://www.twitter.com/RyanCallahan247 — email@example.com
1) Butt-chugging story has caused me hours of entertainment, so I'm loving that debacle of a PR situation.
2) Gruden and Black Helmets are the "kick in the groin" and "punch in the face" of this beat.
I don't know, but I will provoke him if watching him throw stuff is the reward. I'll metaphorically poke him in the eye to make that happen.
1) Great question. Maybe ... Hank Aaron.
2) I don't know, but I should try it on this one place in the middle of my mustache that won't connect, ever.
3) Might be better ones, but for the food and the atmosphere, that's my favorite. Abuelo's is seriously very good, though. The bacon and jalapeno wrapped shrimp appetizer is so good you'll slap your mama.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports