In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
To follow up - are you planning on writing a review of Derek Dooley's tenure at Tennessee? Specifically I would be looking for information on:
1. How he lost the team after his first spring practice
2. How he lost the coaches after his second year
3. How this supposed recruiting expert underachieved so badly
4. What was his relationship with the rest of the football administration?
5. What was his relationship with the coaches in other sports at Tennessee?
6. What was his relationship with the media?
7. How did game management work?
8. What was the backstory behind hiring Sunseri?
9. What was Dooley and Sunseri's relationship like at the end?
10. Who was working to undermine Dooley?
11. How did he get this job?
I guess I could go on but you get the drift. To me, Dooley was a disaster. How did it happen? That's what I want to know.
Senior Writer, govols247
I was a punter in high school, so I'd love to know a "hilariously awful" thing or two that he yelled at those guys.
I've had some good ones thrown at me, too. I was the soccer convert with a big leg but no consistency, and one night after a 25 yard shanker, my coach took my helmet and said he wasn't giving it back and he was telling everyone I had a concussion. Haha.
Coaches LOVE to abuse kickers and it's usually pretty funny.
"When we step on that football field, everyone flips a switch. And it's on..." - Butch Jones
1. Honestly, that's a better question for Ryno. Those rules change from year to year, in some cases, and I don't know the answer to that.
2. Maymon's not in there, and the guys who are supposed to hit shots are missing shots. Bad game plan for the Georgetown game, IMO, but other than that guys just aren't hitting open shots. And Jarnell Stokes isn't playing like the stud he's supposed to be. I think he'll be a lot better as the season progresses, though. They've been pushing him harder and in different ways, and I think he's starting to respond.
3. I only like PEDs when Cubs use them and don't get caught. JMO.
This post was edited by Wes Rucker 16 months ago
Staff writer for govols247 — http://www.twitter.com/RyanCallahan247 — firstname.lastname@example.org
He reads this board. Hopefully he'll see this.
What's your username on Twitter?
Formally known as govols011 - follow me on twitter @C_Dillard6
I can't tell you the exact formula, but that situation sounds weird. I don't know why it would do that.
"Count it down with me. Five, four, three, two, one.
The national champion is clad in Big Orange!"
I think we solved the conundrum earlier in the thread.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports