In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1603
Online now 349 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Senior Writer, govols247
Ever seen Hubbs play in person?
How many trash cans have you tripped over trying to get to the raccoon?
How many times did you just drop and shake your hear last night when a ref blew his whistle?
Will Arsene Wenger be the coach of Arsenal in August? Would you like for him to be?
What 10 players would you have on your all-time Volympics team and why?
Your team. All the time.
No, I have not.
None. But they've tipped over more than 20-30 cans at this point on their own.
Just a few.
Less than normal, basically.
You should be focusing on your academics today, IMO.
Yes. And I don't know. I love Wenger, but this is as frustrated as I've ever been.
Was this originally meant as a question?
That's not a question. Maybe a statement of fact, but not a question.
1. What took you so long to bring this thread back? Are the rumors of a beardless-induced rage true?
2. Can the UT men's basketball team make a deep run in the SEC Tournament?
3. Now that spring training is in full force for baseball, how long until you write off the entire season as a loss?
4. Have you started collecting pelts for your coonskin cap yet?
5. It is currently 19 degrees here, with a projected high of 28. Could you handle that type of weather?
6. What was your honest reaction to watching UT dismantle UK Saturday?
7. What is the best scenic drive within an hours' drive from Knoxville?
8. Can the redhead cook?
9. Why do birds fly upside-down over Alabama?
10. Would you consider the "Wednesdays with..." Threads on this board Reddit AMAs without the trolling and posting of nude photos?
I can't go back to before I covered the team.
I could only do like mid-90s until now.
Have you been saving up so you can purchase Ryan a nice wedding gift?
Set as a percentage, what is the probability that the A/C gets fixed before warm weather arrives?
What address do I sent my "The Redhead gets a LaRussa tat" donation to?
Is Counzo showing any emotion at all after the recent turnaround?
Do you fake bowel movements when you and The Redhead are out on a date so you can catch up on 247/ The Crockett Chronicles?
BUTCH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. GO VOLS!
I have class with Devrin next. Want me to tell him you said "Wassup, dawg?"
1. I was busy. No.
2. Sure. Golden is the key.
3. I never concede defeat. Therefore I never lose.
5. No. I would die.
6. Surprised. I thought UT would win by 10 or so, but not 30-plus.
7. There are so many. Blue Ridge Parkway is pretty sweet, as is I-40 to Asheville and I-24 between Chattanooga and Nashville, at least until you get over Monteagle.
8. Yes. I am lucky.
9. I forgot.
10. I don't know much about Reddit, to be honest. I feel like I should, but I don't.
Uhh ... you didn't cover the team in the mid-'90s, unless they allowed 13-year-olds into press conferences and I didn't know it.
Which Cubs players will you overpay for this year in our NL-only league's auction draft?
This post was edited by Ryan Callahan 14 months ago
Staff writer for govols247 — http://www.twitter.com/RyanCallahan247 — email@example.com
1. No. Ryno sucks. He'll be lucky to get a toaster. I might get him a cheap vacuum cleaner, 'cause he sucks.
4. Not really. He's always the same.
5. I don't have to. She checks it as much or more than I do.
I remember when y'all supported my trolling Wes.
Those were the days.
1. True, but I was at least old enough and have heard enough stories, and I've gotten to know a few players from those teams. So I could be considered somewhat informed.
2. At least two of them.
I know there will be at least two of them, but you didn't answer my question: Which ones? In other words, who are you high on this year from that below-average Cubs team?
Yeah, 'cause those are the kinds of word I use.
I still support it. Whole-heartedly.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports