In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1051
Online now 400 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
1. How many pairs of sweatpants do you own?
2. How many are you planning to wear this week?
3. Are the Cubs already mathematically out of pennant contention?
4. Are either you or Ryan planning to be at the "Cleveland Rocks Butch Jones" event?
5. How boring is spring break for a UT beat writer?
6. Why aren't you spending some time harassing the TSR people on-air this week?
1) Best player on the Cubs this year NOT named after a former dictator?
2) Hopefully moving to Knoxville (In Indiana now) for an internship this summer, must sees over the summer months while I'm there?
3) Do I need to get that crazy bastard from Kentucky to get rid of your raccoon problem? Call of the Wildman?
4) Favorite craft beer if you're into that thing?
5) Currently watching Kenny Chesney when he performed at UT's Homecoming. Were you in attendance? Lol!
6) Who wins the SEC in baseball? Do they win everything?
7) What was your dream job as a child? Definitely a pirate, right?
Senior Writer, govols247
I heart violence for a worthy cause.
Not sure. Right around there. Anywhere between 26-32. Just a guess.
1. Garza or Rizzo. Marmol's probably the most talented, but he has trouble, ya know, not pitching the ball directly into the stands behind the catcher.
2. Would you be interested in moving my yard? I'll write a really nice letter to your teachers.
3. Maybe at some point.
4. Depends on the weather and the time of year. I love microbrews.
5. That pop with a Southern accent that's commonly and inexplicably mistaken for country music ain't my thing.
6. Sheesh. There are 6-7 legit national title contenders in the league. I'd like to see more of them in person or on TV before making any kind of call there.
7. Paleontologist. I was obsessed with baseball and dinosaurs. My room was a 50-50 design with baseball stuff and dinosaur stuff.
There are only four answers to any question: Yes, No, I don't know, or the Correct Answer.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
"Count it down with me. Five, four, three, two, one.
The national champion is clad in Big Orange!"
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports