In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Senior Writer, govols247
Sorry. Couple of things came up. Just got off the phone.
Looks like I have my work cut out for me on this one, eh?
Aside from all the cupcakes — which are fantastic — she made this stuffed chicken parm kinda deal one time. It was awesome.
I have a picture of it somewhere. I'll post a picture when I find it.
They would be very close to the penalties Penn State received.
I have no problem with that punishment. I just don't love the NCAA president having the power to do that. I understand the former FBI director had a very thorough investigation, but NCAA due process was not received here. But the punishment was OK, IMO.
Of course, Penn State (IMO) was wise to accept the punishment and move on, because Penn State needs to take its medicine and rebuild an entire culture that was wrong on so, so, so many levels.
Discern is a word I can't define. JK.
What I discern from your question is that you want me to insult Ryan Callahan, so I will oblige. Ryan Callahan sucks.
I work too hard for kind of treatment, IMO.
JMO. Go Cubs. Go America.
We'll be there covering every practice.
Sure, we can try to set something up. No problem.
I would have said yes until a few weeks ago, but now I'm not positive. Guess it depends on what you mean by "real significant." I think he'll play some, at least on special teams, but he'll have to earn reps. He's talented enough to do that, but I don't think it's a slam dunk by any means.
1. Cam. All day. Love Tebow, great leader, great character and great (college) player, but Cam's just a much better football player, IMO.
2. Kobe. Bron could top him, but he's still got a lot of work to do.
3. Tough to say. He was great. But there are a lot of great safeties in the NFL, and I always wondered whether he'd age well at that jumbo size for his position, so I'll say ... no. He was awesome, though. RIP.
4. There was no 4. I just like keeping things in order.
5. Messi and Ronaldo. Neymar's very intriguing, but Rooney's not nearly consistent enough for my liking.
Haha! Good one. (No offense Ryan)
I like to think I'm a man with a code and I would stay and finish the drill ... but ... I don't know why anyone would stay for that tire fire. I'd apologize to the kids and get the hay-yull out of there.
There are ways to manage that program to make it quasi-competitive, but you have to execute your plan perfectly just to be quasi-competitive there for a while. Will be very difficult. But they do have some things to sell. Great school, great facilities, great fan support, great stadium, very tight-knit campus. You can't get what they've been getting, obviously, but you can do enough to not get your tail kicked every single week for a decade.
Dooley's claim that "you won't have Tennessee to kick around any more."
Oh, I'm sure you will...
Still slim to none.
You forgot LSU.
RYNO!!!! ANSWER THIS MAN'S QUESTION!!!
1. OS X. Not even close.
2. iPhone, but I have an HTC Rezound until the new iPhone comes out. Once you go Mac, you never go back.
3. Jack and Coke. Puhlease. I haven't had a Natty Light since college. I can't do it. I try not to be a beer snob, and I'll drink a Bud Light or Miller High Life or PBR without complaining about it, but I can't do Natty Light.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports