In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1351
Online now 569 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
How awesome would the Super Bowl be if Ian Darke did the play by play every year?
What do you think of James Franklin calling Saban "Nicky Satan"? Assuming Saban is not happy about it, what will be the reaction of the Mike Slive and the other coaches in the SEC? What is his motivation for doing this?
Senior Writer, govols247
I'm not a McD's guy.
1. I'm always gonna answer Catholic-Webb. Duh.
2. Webb. Then Notre Dame, McCallie and Baylor.
3. Yes. But not by a lot. JMO.
1. Yes. It's one of the best I've had.
2. Probably. But Stokes would be hell on wheels as a D-end.
Ian Darke should call every game in every sport. And narrate my life.
1. No clue.
2. 2nd to the Nats but with a WC spot.
3. One of the QBs will have a good day and build momentum going into the summer.
4. 10-8 or 11-7, IMO.
One of the bars here in Anchorage is going to have a "Wheel of Bacon" for Super Bowl Sunday. Is this something you'd be interested in??
That's one of the best ideas I've ever heard.
Wait until you have a pile of little Ruckers!
I posted this in the Crockett thread.
If had to live the rest of your life eating only one type of meat what would it be- pork, beef, chicken or fish??
Since bacon is just gateway pork, have you ever tried scrapple?
Thin sliced and deep fried to a crisp is best, just flick off those pesky tails.
1) First Cubs game you ever went to, if you've been?
2) Ever done the bleachers across the street for a Cubs game?
3) HOME football game you're most looking forward to covering this year?
4) This might be for Ryan, but the absolute BEST spot we finish in the recruiting rankings if everything goes our way?
Go Cubs, and by God when does The United State of Bacon start on TV?
"Count it down with me. Five, four, three, two, one.
The national champion is clad in Big Orange!"
This thread always needs to start off like this...
I don't doubt that at all.
I love fried chicken that much.
One of my best friends is from just outside Philly, and he and his family have tried on several occasions to get me to east scrapple. I can't do it.
There's your problem - everyone in Philly knows the best scrapple is found on the west side...
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports