In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Be as realistic as possible:
18 commits to this point. I think we lose 2 of those (Skipper and C Jackson).....so really just 16 commits:
17. OT (Kondolo or Morris or a juco to be named)
18. RB (Green)
19. RB (Ford or Kamara or Jo Jo or Barber......incl these at #18 if we dont land Green)
20. TE (Quinn or Vandenburg)
21. LB (Cunningham or Grace)
22. DT (we need a true beast DT for 2014 bc we could be down to 2-3 on our whole roster losing Phillips/Taylor maybe)
23. DE (Lawson)
24. DE (Bellamy) or best player available like a Vonn Bell or ?
25. WR (North.......he is a must get/ need)
26. Best player we can get.......I would prefer a LB or DT if we land Bellamy and Lawson
This post was edited by SamVolsam 15 months ago
Good list. For 26 I would put Joshua Dobbs or John Franklin III. I think taking 2 QBs in this class would be a good idea.
"What did he do? All he did was score!" - John Ward
I like that too if we really like those guys.........seems to be 2 bright kids too.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports