In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1230
Online now 1805 Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Maybe I'm crazy but I'll go with Oregon.
1. They travel cross country to Virginia a week before we play them
2. They will definitely be over confident
3. We will take a page out of Stanfords playbook and pound pound pound the rock, keep Oregons O off the field and rely heavily on our Offensive Line.
4. DAT, Mariota and Co. will definitely thrash us for some big plays...but they WILL NOT be able to run on us up the gut>>>>Big Dan McCullers.
5. Late in the game Oregon will look up at the scoreboard and begin to press matters...
Again, call me crazy but I say Butch gets a marquee win/upset in Eugene.
Georgia and it's not even close
"What did he do? All he did was score!" - John Ward
I say we beat the lot of em
Gotta agree with bear and drizz here.
I'm not convinced we beat any of them but the most likely upset is GA. We could have beat them in Athens last year. We got em in Knoxville this year and I'll say that if we beat GA we go on to beat SC at home the following week. Another team we had a shot at beating last year.
247 Brew Master
Beat them all like a drum.....I go with a win all mentality ..Have for years...Won't change.
Now who do we beat with most points? the nasty flea bitten dawgs.....spit
I think our best chance is Georgia. They have stunk it up several times at Neyland, where we have our best chance to win as opposed to a hostile stadium.
Definitely UGA in Knoxville. Always a close game when it isn't supposed to be. Hope you're right about Oregon, though.
5% Oregon, 10% Florida, 15% UGA.
UGA and FL, I have a cousin who grew up in Nashville went to MTSU and loves the Dawgs and Gators; not sure how that happened but Im tired of his crap... He's 50 but acts 12 like a lot of other long term memory loss SEC guys...
There's an upset coming. I don't know which one, but these boys are gonna shock someone and knock them out. If I'm picking one right now its Georgia.
"Give him six" "We don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabama" "Grit N Grind"
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports