In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1230
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
will it be vols, auburn, michigan or some team nobody saw coming
Follow me on Twitter @zachzoo615
ok fair enough but I think he would rather go to a bigger and more rich history of football so scouts could see him play (a.k.a. TENNESSEE)
If I was betting money id say Michigan
They have said Michigan has been the team to beat for a while now. If his tweet means anything, It wouldn't be a big "shocker" if he picked UM.. Guess we'll wait and see..
He did say he was going to shock the world. That would be pretty shocking.
"Give him six" "We don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabama" "Grit N Grind"
Staff writer for govols247 — http://www.twitter.com/RyanCallahan247 — firstname.lastname@example.org
yeah, but delaware didn't even offer him
In case anyone needs it- here is a link to the Richmond Times-Dispatch ... they will be live streaming Greens announcement :)
Here is what we have in our favor:
1. Closest school of the 3 to Richmond
2. Best offensive line in the nation returning.
3. Momma and grandparents really like Tennessee.
4. SEC (also in Auburn's favor)
5. Great history of RB's being drafted and/or having success in the NFL (also in Auburn's favor)
6. Jay Graham has been recruiting Green for 3+ years.
1. Coaching stability (new coaches at Auburn and UT)
2. Great OL recruiting class coming in with Green
I think we have a shot, and it makes sense for him to go to Tennessee. Ultimately, I think we end up 2nd, and he goes to Michigan.
Hope I am wrong!
He tweeted earlier that ESPN is gonna be there to televise it, so hopefully we can find it there to.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports