In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2420
On this Board 1249Record: 4783 (12/9/2012)
Online now 2483Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
1. You'd think a 370 lb man would look fat. Daniel McCullers...does not. He is really, really big but he sure isn't fat.
2. Nathan Peterman looks stout.
3. Cody Blanc is going to turn out to be a mad man. I think he becomes a top tier safety in the John Lynch mode.
4. The freshman WRs sure do pass the eye test.
5. Whatever Tyler Bray has been eating or drinking has done a good job of putting at least 20 lbs on him since last season.
6. If both Coleman and Randolph can play at a reasonably high level our secondary will be just fine this year.
7. Cordarrelle Patterson. That is all.
@brookspw on the twitter
I don't think it can be overstated just how much better our team looks this fall compared to the last two seasons. My personal expectations are growing daily based on eyeballing the players. I think that there is also a clear difference in the tone of Dooley's comments describing the performance of the team on this year's day one compared to last year. For the first time, Dooley is describing players as ahead of the curve. This is a Very Good Thing.
I desperately want this team to come out against the Wolfpack and make a huge statement. I'm starting to think it just might be possible for us to put a huge beatdown on them. What I will be looking for in practice is what happens with our RBs. I want to see if Dooley is as pleased with their development as he seems to be with the rest of the team so far.
Strap yourselves in, ladies and gentlemen. It's almost time....
"I'm like Wes." --Ryan Callahan
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports