In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
18 current commits.....I project we lose 1-2 prior to NSD.....so we could be at 16.
17. OT Chongo Kondolo or C. Morris (replaces Skipper)
18. DE Lawson or Bellamy (hopefully both) or Miller
19. RB Green or Kamara or Ford or Barber
20. RB Kemp or Collins or 1 of the above
21. TE Quinn or A. Jackson
22. DT Bryant or Swain or Cothren
23. WR North or Wilson or Gibson or ?
24. LB Grace or Cunningham or S. Moore or Toney or Foster
25. QB Franklin or Dobbs
26. DB Bell or Ball or Paul or Irvin Sills
27. Best available from above or longshot
28. We can take 28 IIRC bc we signed 22 last year but I doubt we get there + the 85 rule....IMO we get to 24-26.
IMO the order of priority/ biggest need:
1. DE Lawson- we desperately need an elite pass rusher and only have 2 DEs on our current roster for 2014
2. WR North- we need an elite WR that can stretch the field and he is the closest to what we just lost to the NFL
3. RB Green or Kamara- only reason they are this low is at least we have Neal and Lane
4. DT Carr and Bryant or J Sanders or Swain or ?....once again we only have 2-3 DTs on our current roster for 2014
5. S Vonn Bell- we need an elite S that can cover and cover space
Most underrated: OT Skipper or someone that pans out from Kondolo or Morris bc we only have Posey on our roster that probably is an OT come 2014 to go with current commit A. Sanders
This post has been edited 3 times, most recently by SamVolsam on 1/10/2013 at 1:48 PM
Staff writer for govols247 — http://www.twitter.com/RyanCallahan247 — firstname.lastname@example.org
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports