In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 958
On this Board 324Record: 4783 (12/9/2012)
Online now 942Record: 6475 (12/7/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
1. that Dooley lines up to run the ball on 3rd down and 1 yard during Tennessee's first drive of the game, when Florida checked into a short yardage run defense? If you are going to run the ball, at least line up in a passing formation to spread the defense out.
2. that when we have Florida stopped 3rd and 1 yard on the goal, we fall for the play action pass to the full back or tight end? Can we not anticipate that play?
3. that we continue to get beat in all aspects of the kicking game?
4. that we have a starting center who cannot hike the ball in the air to our QB?
5. that I'm pissed about yesterday's loss? Answer - Cause I think we are pretty damn good with Tyler Bray as our QB!!! Too bad his favorite target is out for the season.
This post was edited by Pioneer on 9/18/2011 at 8:07 PM
I'll hang up and listen.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports